Technical changes to Wikia are posted every Monday and Wednesday at the Technical Updates staff blog. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online Order of the Prince is bringing back the Oporto Fisherman Festival for its monthly update. Rewards are given based on the number of fishes players catch.
- The latest update patch for Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z allows players to acquire Xiahou Yuan's weapon from Dynasty Warriors 8.
- Nobunaga no Yabou 201X will be celebrating its 3rd anniversary from May 22 to June 19 by holding various campaigns to earn in-game items. Players can log in to secure special tickets used for obtaining Oume Sanada as a party member.
- The results of the third warlord poll have been released.
- Rare officers will be handed out to new players who successfully clear the game's tutorial.
- To commemorate the 15th anniversary of the Kiniro no Corda series, two special events are being planned for September 2018. An orchestra concert will be held at the Ichikawa City Cultural Hall on September 1 while the annual Neoromance Festa will take place at the Pacifico Yokohama Hall from September 15 to 16. More details on those two events will be revealed on May 31.
- Soundtracks for various Koei titles are now available at Japan's Spotify. From March 23 to May 6, users can nominate their favorite soundtrack for the upcoming Playstation Game Music Awards. The winner will be revealed on June 15.
- The newest spin-off title of the Samurai Cats series, Nobunyaga no Yabou Nyapuri!, has been announced. Players can pre-register to obtain numerous rewards based on the number of people sharing news of the game.
- Koei Tecmo has revealed its latest title Warriors Orochi 4 at the Omega Force 20th Anniversary live show. The game will be released some time in 2018.
- Gundam Heroes is a SD Gundam browser game that was jointly developed by Bandai Namco Online and Koei Tecmo Games; its public service is scheduled to be live in 2018.
- Butai Shin Sangoku Musou Kanto no Tatakai, a stage play based on the Battle of Guandu, will be held in Tokyo's Zenrosai Hall/Space Zero April 26 to May 1 and May 5~6 at Osaka's Sankei Hall Breeze.
- Butai Nobunaga no Yabou Taishi Haru no Jin Tenka Fubu ~Kindei no Kubi Hen~, a theatrical adaptation of Nobunaga no Yabou Taishi centered on the Azai-Asakura conflict against the Oda, will have showings at CBGK Shibugeki! May 15~28, 2018.
- Butai Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3, a stage play based on Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3, shall commemorate the tenth anniversary of Haruka theatrical adaptations. It shall take place in December 2018 at Tokyo and Osaka.
- midas is developing two games that are currently known under their product codes: "Puck" and "F". It is currently unknown if they are related to the recent smartphone collaborations that have been announced for development.
- Koei-Tecmo Japan has announced their business alliance with Zepp live houses under the tentative brand name KT Zepp Yokohama. These live houses are scheduled to open in spring 2020 throughout Yokohama. Fumiko Hayashi, the mayor of Yokohama, stated her hopes that the collaboration will provide new content to the world and further improve the local economy and brand recognition of the district.
- Koei-Tecmo has announced the construction of a new company building to commemorate the holding's tenth anniversary. It is scheduled to finish its completion by January 2020.
- Dynasty Warriors (電影《真·三國無雙》), the live action film adaptation of Dynasty Warriors, is being produced by China 3D Digital Entertainment (part of the hmv Digital China Group). It is directed by Roy Hin Yeung Chow and written by Christine To. Carina Lau acts as an original character made for the film. Shooting finished in November 2017 and post production is scheduled to take a year to finish. The movie will show in China, Hong Kong, and Macau sometime in 2018.