Technical changes to Wikia are posted every Monday and Wednesday at the Technical Updates staff blog. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- webpon is offering limited edition Kiniro no Corda Blue Sky merchandise online that includes international delivery options. Final deadline for orders is March 2; orders will be delivered until May 2.
- Ruby Party is hosting a Gamecity Shopping Corda and Haruka Valentine's Day and White Day merchandise fair that ends February 25.
- Mr. Hitori, one of the winning contestants of the Nioh Complete Edition video contest earlier this year, posted a video to report that he received his prizes this month.
- Winning Post 8 2018 is scheduled to be available in Japan's stores on March 15, 2018 for the PS4, PS Vita, PC, and Nintendo Switch. First print buyers will receive a new secretary.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online Yuushi no Shou is celebrating its Valentine's Day event with Nene as the main quest giver. This month's Mononofu Day event is a "hot-blooded training" dungeon that speeds up level grinding for players of all levels.
- Experienced players can tackle the "Ghost Ship" dungeon starting February 22. Monsters from around the world challenge players with powered up "advance mode" states.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online Order of the Prince is hosting a collaboration giveaway with the digital distribution of the comic, Arte on its Japanese servers. Download the comic on Manga Hotto to receive a serial code that can be redeemed in the online game.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z's February events includes a Yueying's weapon event and Valentine's Day campaigns.
- GAME SYMPHONY JAPAN PREMIUM CONCERT~Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆ is an orchestral concert of the social game's music taking place February 3 at Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall. A collaboration cafe menu with this IP will also be a part of GAME SYMPHONY JAPAN PREMIUM WEEK Vol.3's programing on February 28.
- Neoromance ♥ Festa Neo Angelique Arcadia Carnival 2, the voice actor stage event to celebrate Neo Angelique Tenshi no Namida, will be held on February 11, 2018.
- Harukanaru Tokinonakade 6 Fan Kansha Matsuri is a voice actor event scheduled to take place at Fuchu Forest Art Theater on February 24, 2018. Neoromaster stamps can be collected from this event for rare merchandise.
- Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆ 3 Majesty×X.I.P. LIVE -5th Anniversary Tour- is this year's first virtual reality concert for Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆. DMM VR THEATER will host variations of the tour throughout March 3~April 1.
- Kiniro no Corda Girl's Party is the first female voice actor only Neoromance event. It is scheduled to take place on March 10, 2018 at Aurum.
- Kou Shibusawa will be a guest judge for the GFF Award 2018 ceremony on March 18.
- Omega Force 20th Anniversary Seiyuu Musou is a voice actor stage event that is a collaboration between the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series. It will occur on March 18, 2018 at Toyosu Pit. Whoever purchases the "Ultimate Seat" will receive a deluxe pamphlet, priority tickets for buying drinks and merchandise, merchandise autographed by the voice actors, and an original accessory personally handed to them by Masaya Onosaka (Zhao Yun) and Takeshi Kusao (Yukimura Sanada).
- Butai Shin Sangoku Musou Kanto no Tatakai, a stage play based on the Battle of Guandu, will be held in Tokyo's Zenrosai Hall/Space Zero April 26 to May 1 and May 5~6 at Osaka's Sankei Hall Breeze.
- Butai Nobunaga no Yabou Taishi Haru no Jin Tenka Fubu ~Kindei no Kubi Hen~, a theatrical adaptation of Nobunaga no Yabou Taishi centered on the Azai-Asakura conflict against the Oda, will have showings at CBGK Shibugeki! May 15~28, 2018.
- Imai Sōkyū is free DLC for Nobunaga no Yabou Taishi. His visual replicates Hikomaro, the actor-comedian playing him.
- Butai Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3, a stage play based on Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3, shall commemorate the tenth anniversary of Haruka theatrical adaptations. It shall take place in December 2018 at Tokyo and Osaka.
- midas is developing two games that are currently known under their product codes: "Puck" and "F". It is currently unknown if they are related to the recent smartphone collaborations that have been announced for development.
- Koei-Tecmo Japan has announced their business alliance with Zepp live houses under the tentative brand name KT Zepp Yokohama. These live houses are scheduled to open in spring 2020 throughout Yokohama. Fumiko Hayashi, the mayor of Yokohama, stated her hopes that the collaboration will provide new content to the world and further improve the local economy and brand recognition of the district.
- Koei-Tecmo has announced the construction of a new company building to commemorate the holding's tenth anniversary. It is scheduled to finish its completion by January 2020.
- Dynasty Warriors (電影《真·三國無雙》), the live action film adaptation of Dynasty Warriors, is being produced by China 3D Digital Entertainment (part of the hmv Digital China Group). It is directed by Roy Hin Yeung Chow and written by Christine To. Carina Lau acts as an original character made for the film. Shooting finished in November 2017 and post production is scheduled to take a year to finish. The movie will show in China, Hong Kong, and Macau sometime in 2018.