|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Athrun Zala|
|Weight:||76.6 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| "Igelstellung" 75mm Multi-barrel CIWS|
60mm High Energy beam rifle
"Scylla" 580mm Multi-phase energy cannon
Beam saber 4x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam (GAT-X303 イージスガンダム) is one of the five G Weapons developed by the Earth Alliance in collaboration with Mongenroete to combat ZAFT's powerful mobile suits. Four of the machines were stolen by ZAFT during their invasion of Heliopolis, the Aegis being piloted by Athrun Zala.
As part of the X-300 series, the Aegis has a transformable frame that allows it to assume a high speed MA form that can open up to resemble a claw, capable of grabbing onto enemies and also features a powerful multi-phase energy cannon. Each limb is outfitted with a beam saber and its flexible frame allows these sabers to even be used in MA mode. The large antenna verifies its status as the commander unit of the five.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , , : A single beam saber swipe, followed by several kicks with its foot beam sabers activated
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Fires a shot from its beam cannon.
- , : Tosses its shield like a boomerang. Based on the attack used to kill Tolle.
- , , : Powerful beam saber thrust
- , , , : Transforms into MA mode and spins, grinding enemies with all four beam sabers.
- , , , , : Transforms into MA mode and springs into the air.
- , , , , , : Transforms into MA mode and grabs onto an enemy, crushing them with vice grips and finishing off with a beam cannon shot.
- : Transforms into MA mode and uses rapid thrusts with its beam sabers, ending in a beam cannon shot.
- Hold : Grabs onto an enemy and self-destructs, though this does not damage the Aegis itself. Based on Athrun's desperate move against Kira and the Strike.
- , , , , , : Transforms into MA mode and swipes with its beam sabers extended.
- , : Clenches an enemy with its beam sabers.
- : Fires a concentrated beam of energy from its beam cannon
- : Transforms into MA mode
- , : Barrel roll.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Phase Shift Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.