|Devil Fruit:|| |
Magma Magma Fruit
|Playable in the second game|
Akainu (real name Sakazuki) is the current Fleet Admiral in the World Government navy. During the timeskip, he rose to power after winning a duel against Aokiji for the position of Fleet Admiral. At Marineford, he sentenced Portgas D. Ace to be executed, but the proceedings turned into a bloody battle between the Government and the Whitebeard pirates trying to rescue their friend.
After gravely injuring Ace, he turned his sights to his brother. Luffy nearly forsook his title of being Pirate King, yet still won the fight.
Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
Role in GamesEdit
At the conclusion of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, he joins with the pirates in an uneasy alliance against Blackbeard. In the True Ending, he is put under a mind control by Blackbeard to fight the alliance. Even though he is restored at the end of the battle, he still continues his hunt for the Straw Hat Pirates.
Akainu is a ruthless marine who shows no mercy to pirates and criminals. He sees all pirates as evil and will do everything in his power to destroy them. He is also a firm believer that the son carries the sins of his father, which is his driving force for personally seeking to kill Ace and Luffy himself during the Marineford battle. He follows his own very extreme view of justice, and is more than willing to eliminate anyone who gets in the way of his justice.
- See also: Akainu/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Turns both arms into lava. Does two successive horizontal sweeping punches with his fists, two upwards diagonal swipes, the last of which he leaps into the air. He then comes crashing down by punching the ground with his right lava fist, which causes a miniature eruption in front of him, sending enemies flying.
- , , : Akainu slams his left fist down onto the ground to create a small eruption that sends enemies upwards. He then shoots a barrage of magma rocks out of his right hand at the airborne enemies. Only the first erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , , : 冥狗; Meigō (Dark Hound): Finisher to his C2 series. Akainu causes a large claw-thrusting hand of magma to erupt out of the ground to knock enemies away, which then explodes. This move erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , , , : Turns both arms into dripping magma and quickly lunges forward, bulldozing enemies. He then uses both hands to shoot magma rocks forward. Akainu then melts into a pool of magma, and travels through the ground, which can be directed with the control stick. He then emerges with an eruption. Only the final input erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , , : Slams both fists hard onto the ground in front of him, creating three long cracks in the ground that spread out in an arc in front of him. The cracks then erupt with magma after a brief moment. This move erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , , , : Akainu releases magma from his body to create a large pool of magma in a radius around him. Enemies that are caught inside it will continually sustain damage and be juggled by the magma. This move erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , : 犬噛紅蓮; Inugami Guren (Dog Biting Crimson Lotus): Swings his right arm in a large arc in front of him via a backfist, then repeats the same with his left arm. He then uses both magma arms to extend them forward with dog-shaped lava blasts and cause a small eruption (the final input being the technique itself). The Inugami Guren itself erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , , : Grabs a single enemy with his magma right arm, then holds them up in front to cause an explosion within his grip. If an extra input is performed before Akainu explodes his target, he instead pins them to the ground by his left side to continually smothers them with magma, dealing continuous damage that extends per input. He finishes by causing a small magma explosion form his hand. Only the second input and final portion erupts a placed-down magma pit.
- , , , , : Pounds both fists into the ground one after the other, creating a trail of magma in front of him. He does a final pound with both hands that erupts all the magma. All inputs erupt a placed-down magma pit.
- : Level 1 Special: 大噴火; Dai Funka (Big/Great Eruption): Akainu turns his right arm into magma and launches a large magma punch forward.
- : Level 2 Special: 流星火山; Ryūsei Kazan (Meteor Volcano): Akainu melts down into a pool of magma. He then emerges out of it with both fists pointed skyward, and launches a barrage of fist-shaped lava projectiles upwards, resembling a volcanic eruption. The projectiles then rain down from the sky onto a very large area around him.
- R1 (Special Skill): Akainu places his hand on the ground and creates a small magma pit. Doing certain moves will cause lava rocks to erupt out of it, hitting enemies in a wide radius. The pit will disappear after a certain amount of time, if Akainu places down another one elsewhere or if he gets hit.
With the power of the Magma Magma Fruit, Akainu can produce and manipulate lava/magma at will. His normal fighting style consists of him turning his entire arm(s) into magma, and using it to attack enemies. In addition, he could turn his own body into magma to avoid damage. By using his R1 in conjunction with his lava attacks, Akainu is exceptional at dealing large damages to crowds.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|