Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release Date:||: July 30, 1998|
April 6, 2006 (NDS)
|Platform(s):||PlayStation, Sega Saturn, Nintendo DS|
Angelique Duet (アンジェリーク デュエット) is a spin-off of the first Angelique game and one of the titles made to celebrate Koei's twentieth year anniversary. According to Ruby Party commentary, this title answered popular fan demand for an option to play as the first protagonist's rival, Rosalia.
The Premimum Box edition (PlayStation and Sega Saturn only) includes a special musicbox, bookmarks of the Sacred Guardians and another colored comic book.
- The player can choose Rosalia or Angelique as their protagonist. Romance events for the latter have been altered to distinguish itself from its base.
- Gift giving and written date invitations —features which were introduced in Special 2— have been implemented into this title with the same conditions and costs.
- When the protagonist visits their continent, she may receive ingredients for baking desserts. She can use them to create a dessert and give it as an alternative gift to guardians. She must give the baked goods before they expire.
- Friendship events between Angelique and Rosalia exist. Special 2's unique dating events with Sacred Guardians are included with additional night dates. The new events in this title include illustrated still images which change based on the protagonist.
- A different animated introduction sequence from Special is available. Special events and endings are presented as animated and voiced movie clips. Audible greetings from highly Intimate guardians are included.
- Stock quotes were rewritten for the main cast.
- Character portraits and backgrounds receive a graphical update.
Self-explanatory. Proceed from previous save.
Gallery mode which can be accessed once the player has completed a playthrough. Place to review images or movies from successfully cleared events.
Fortune telling mode with Sara and orcale cards. Choose two cards to read a randomized fortune.
Differences between portsEdit
The Nintendo DS version includes a Communication Mode to take advantage of the console's wireless connections. Players can send letters to their friends through an in-game messaging system and visit each other's rooms to trade items. Animated movies are condensed into a collage of key frames and subtitles.
- Angelique History - March 30, 2000. PlayStation version repackaged with four other Angelique games.
One drama CD based on this title was created and called Angelique Duet ~Hikuu Toshi Story~.
Webcomic Obaa-chan to Game has a chapter that focuses on this particular title.
|Angelique • Fushigi no Kuni • Duet • Retour|
|Angelique Special 2 • Requiem • Sweet • Maren no Rokukishi|
|Angelique étoile • Prologue • Lovelove ♥ Tenshi-sama|
|Sacred Bird Cosmos|
|Angelique Rimoge • Rosalia de Catargena • Julious • Clavis • Randy • Lumiale • Oscar • Marcel • Zephel • Olivie • Luva|
|Sacred Beast Cosmos|
|Angelique Collet • Rachel Hart • Leonard • Francis • Heuye • Timka • Charlie • Sei-Lan • Ernst • Mel • Victor • Arios|
|Teresa • Leviath Ragna Alviss • Kiefar • Cain • Giovanni • Eugene • Gerhard • Sionna • Renaud • Ka-Fai • Walter|
|Ange • Tantan|
|The Queen • Dia • Pastha and Sara • Catis • Alphonsia • Roxy • Ellis • Tian Shi • Johannes • Maria • Maximillias • Mayleath • Varn • Masaki Sakuragawa • Brian • Gerard and Silvan|
|Series Terminology • Neo Angelique|