|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn|
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn|
|Voice Actors:|| |
Angelo Sauper (アンジェロ・ザウパー) is a major antagonist from Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn. He serves as commander of Full Frontal's royal guard. Angelo first fights the Unicorn Gundam when Marida Cruz fails to acquire Laplace's Box. After capturing and bringing the Mobile Suit to Palau, Angelo tries to stop Banagher from escaping. At the battle for Laplace's Box, Angelo and the Royal Guard try to attack the allied headquarters, but are eventually forced to pull out.
At Laplace's Box, Angelo attempts to sink the Nahel Argama. He withdraws after a fight against the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam. After the battle of Laplace's Box, Angelo mourns for Full Frontal's death.
In some missions, Angelo will search for Full Frontal in a panic. If the player meets with him, they will get multiple signals, one of which is Frontal. The player must try to get the right signal.
Sometimes, Full Frontal will find himself under attack, and Angelo may think the player is causing harm to his captain.
Angelo Sauper takes pride in Full Frontal being his captain. If harm were to befall his superior, Angelo would teach the offender respect.
- "Just sit back and enjoy the show."
- "Stop desecrating the Captain's field!"
- "You've ruined the Captain's beautiful battlefield!"
- "You don't need anyone else's help, Captain! You're fine by yourself!"
- "Forgive me..."
- "How'd you get in the Captain's good graces?"
- "Captain! Where are you? Gundam headed this way. Evacuating the area!"
- "I'm picking up multiple signals from the Captain...
- "Ah... So many Captains!"
- "What are you doing!? I can find the Captain myself. Stay out of this."
- "Captaiin! So this is where you are!"
- "Captain. Captain! There you are!"
- "Our point is under attack? What are the defense forces doing over there?"
- "Our victory is unshakable!"
- "Get out of here! You can't die yet!"
- "Looks like you don't need my help."
- "How could this happen!?"
- "Not bad, for a start."
- "You little..."
- "Trust leads to betrayal and pain. I'll cleanse the world of you, too!"
- "This world is overrun by filth. It must be purged... starting with you!"
- "Don't look at me! Get out, get out!"