|Devil Fruit:|| |
Ice Ice Fruit
Aokiji (real name Kuzan) is a former Marine Admiral. Years ago on Ohara, Aokiji had caught the eye of one of the criminal archaeologists, Nico Robin. After freezing Jaguar D. Saul to death, he helped Robin escape but gave her a warning. Twenty years later, he followed Robin to Long Ring Long Land island where she was now in the service of the Straw Hat Pirates. Aokiji fought the pirates believing they shouldn't protect her. Luffy stalled the Vice Admiral with enough time for the crew to escape.
On Marineford, Aokiji was overseeing the public execution of Portgas D. Ace. When Whitebeard sent his forces in to rescue their fellow pirate, Aokiji began to freeze the bay, and even after being shattered, was still able to repair himself. After Ace was freed, he fought against Aokiji in a battle against fire vs. ice. As the battle at Marineford neared its ending, Aokiji tried to keep Luffy from leaving with the Heart Pirates. Eventually, Aokiji stood down.
Two years after, Aokiji partook in a duel to the death to decide the next Fleet Admiral. His opponent was Akainu. In ten days, Akainu was the winner, and Aokiji resigned from the marines.
Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
Role in GamesEdit
Dropping his alias in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2, Kuzan joins Luffy in his quest to free his friends.
Kuzan exhibits a laid-back personality and only becomes serious when he needs to be. He enjoys sleeping, and would always wear a sleeping mask on his forehead when he was first introduced. Despite his lazy lifestyle, he was more than willing to duel Akainu for the position of fleet admiral, despite not wanting the position himself. He was disgusted at the idea of serving under Akainu, so he resigned as a result and lived his life as a wanderer.
- See also: Aokiji/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Kuzan instantly materializes a blade of ice in his hands. He then slashes to the right, then to the left, then to the right again, and then stabs forward. He finishes with right-to-left slash.
- , , , : Summons a single large ice spike to erupt out of the ground in front of him, launching enemies up. He then summons three more in a triangular pattern. He then stomps his foot on the ground in front of him, summoning a corridor of ice spikes in front of him.
- , , , , : Creates a blizzard tornado in front of him that launches enemies into the air, and then leaps up and and dives to the ground, freezing any enemies he hits.
- , , , : Causes several large ice boulders to fall in front of him in a straight line.
- , , , , : Kuzan places his hand on the ground, and then freezes a large circular area around him, covering it with ice, freezing any enemy caught in the radius.
- , , : Makes small ice spikes sprout from the ground while simultaneously freezing enemies in front. He then shoots frosty air around him and in front of him in a sweeping motion, freezing any enemies it hits.
- , , , : Shoots a barrage of ice bullets out of his hand, followed by materializing many ice tridents in the air and launching them forward.
- , , , , : Causes icicles to rain down from the sky in a large area around him, followed by shooting out five icy blasts in the form of balls that freeze any enemies it hits.
- : Level 1 Musou. Turns his right arm into ice and shoots a large icy pheasant from his hand that flies straight forward, taking out enemies in its path.
- : Level 2 Musou. Leaps high into the air before freezing a large area of enemies in the area with a frosty blizzard. He then summons large tridents of ice that rain down on them. He then lands back down on the ground when the barrage is finished.
- R1 (Special Skill): Kuzan kicks in front of him with his right leg. If his kick hits a frozen enemy, then they will shatter and sustain damage.
Kuzan ate the Chilly Chilly Fruit, a Devil Fruit that allows him to turn his body into ice, as well as produce and manipulate ice. Kuzan relies on his icy Devil Fruit powers in combat, using them to freeze enemies or conjure up constructs made of ice. He can form many solid constructs out of his ice, such as swords, tridents, icicles, boulders, and spikes, and use them to attack enemies with. Many of his attacks leave his opponents in a frozen state, allowing Kuzan shatter them with his R1, dealing damage. He is also quite adept with a sword.
- Regardless of whether the player sets his costume to his Marine uniform, his ingame name will be Kuzan and not Aokiji.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|