|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam|
|Allegiance(s):|| Principality of Zeon|
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam|
|Voice Actors:|| |
Scott Roberts (DWG1-DWG2; EN)
Roger Rhodes (DWG3; EN)
Toru Okawa (JP)
|Real name's Andy. Non-playable pilot.|
Apolly Bay (アポリー・ベイ) is a major character in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Pritor to Zeta Gundam, he served as one of Char Aznable's wingmen along with Roberto. After joining the A.E.U.G., the team searched colonies for a Black Gundam Mobile suit and eventually captured it from the Titans. At Jaburo, Apolly learns of the Titans setting a nuke to destroy the base after vacating it.
After returning to space later, Apolly first pilots the Zeta Gundam before giving it to Kamille. When Von Braun comes under a bomb threat because of Sarah Zabiarov, Apolly manages to rescue his friends before the bomb goes off. At Gryps II, Apolly takes a fatal hit from Jerid meant for Fa Yuiry. His death would sadden Kamille.
Apolly appears throughout the series as a non-playable pilot. He often leads a Rick Dias team consisting of himself, Roberto and Fa.
In the third game's Those Who Fight story, Apolly and Roberto join with Full Frontal's coalition.
- "Rick Dias, heading out!"
- "Roger that! Let's play some whack-a-mole!"
- "It seems our guests are all worked up."
- "Sorry, but I'm taking you down!"
- "You won't get through easily!"
- "Uh oh... I'm getting overpowered!"
- "Nice! But I won't let you steal my thunder!"
- "That's all she wrote! I'm out of here!"