|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam 00|
|Main Pilot(s):||Allelujah Haptism|
|Weapon(s):|| GN twin beam rifle|
GN beam shield
GN beam saber x2
GN Sub machine gun x2
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3|
|DLC character and Mobile Suit.|
GN-007 Arios Gundam (GN-007アリオスガンダム) is built to emphasize maneuverability and speed. Within its transformable GN Archer form, or plane form, it has multipurpose long ranged weaponry to hit several targets at once. Its weapons are ideal for hit and run tactics or providing support fire against a wave of enemy forces. Whilst in its GN Archer form, the MS gains the ability to generate a shield around itself to safely ram through enemy obstacles. Even while combating in its non-transformed shape, the Mobile Suit is built to efficiently store its energy without running the risk of exhausting itself. Arios Gundam's built in weaponry and changeable forms makes it a versatile MS that can easily adapt to any situation.
Activating Trans-am with Arios Gundam can dramatically boost the speed of the Mobile Suit or a starship connected to its system. Its agility alone has saved Allelujah's comrades on more than one occasion.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
- : Shoots from rifle. Can be normally repeated three times.
- , : Two quick slashes that launches foes upwards. Follows up with a single shot from rifle.
- , , : Transforms into plane form to use beam shield. Rams forward a short distance.
- , , , : Shoots with beam machine gun to the front. Rotates to hit a wide radius in front of it.
- , , , , : Hops into the air and shoots from machine guns. Mobile Suit becomes aerial.
- , , , , , : Transforms into plane form to charge forward for consecutive hits. Lasts longer than C3 and is easier to control.
- , , , , , : Bashes foes with rifle before slashing to the left and right with its sabers. The final button tap will have its combo end with two rapid cuts.
- : Rapidly shoots rifles in whichever direction Mobile Suit is facing.
- Combination : Transforms into plane form to pierce through enemies in path. As it spirals upwards, it transforms back into its Mobile Suit form to fire from its rifle.
Arios Gundam's charge attack combinations (C2~C6) and dashing charge may be canceled into a Boost Attack. After one of its SP attacks, the Mobile Suit will enter its Trans-am state. It dramatically boosts the strength and speed of the Mobile Suit. It may add an extra attack for its Charges.
- (Boost Attack): Charges forward with rifle protecting its front.
- , , , : Slash to the right, overhead kick, and a stab from beam saber.
- , : Shoots from rifle three consecutive shots.
- Aerial : Transforms into plane form to pierce through enemies in path. It spirals upwards to revert back to its Mobile Suit form.
Once Arios Gundam is downloaded in the third title, players will gain this unique trait for it.
- Original Solar Furnace - Extends Trans-am phase.