|Original IP:|| |
Nights of Azure
Demon long sword, demon hammer, Servans and demon form
Arnice (アーナス) is the main protagonist of Nights of Azure. Half-monster, half-human, Arnice is a knight who can weaponize every part of her body. She is the assigned guardian to the sacrificial maiden Lilysse. Since Lilysse is the first to befriend her, Arnice protects her and simultaneously struggles to find a way to save Lilysse from her fate.
She appears as a playable character in Warriors All-Stars.
Role in GamesEdit
Shin Sangoku Musou Blast features Arnice in one of the game's collaboration events. Transported to the Battle of Hulao Gate by unknown means, she teams up with the player to find Lilysse while warding off Dong Zhuo.
M.A.O. remarked that it was difficult for her to act as Arnice in Warriors All-Stars because of her interactions with so many different characters. She felt the most comfortable when her character conversations focused on topics native to her continuity like Lilysse or Chris.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Arnice summons Alraune to repeatedly shoot five energy balls.
- , : Arnice summons two toy sentinels to slash enemies up to the air. She then slashes two times at the enemy.
- , , : Arnice summons armies of toy sentinels to run forward, then she slashes left.
- , , , : Arnice summons a wood golem to spin and launch Arnice to the air. She then slashes down to the ground.
- , , , , : Arnice smashes the ground and summon toy sentinels to throw the enemies in the air. She then jumps and slashes.
- , , , , , : Arnice slashes down left, summons two toy sentinels to slash the enemies, summons two Alraunes to shoot multiple energy balls in all directions, then summons a wood golem to punch forward.
- , , , , , : Arnice repeatedly swings her sword down right and left, then jumps and slashes left and forward, then slashes the ground.
- Dashing : Arnice swings her sword up right and up left.
- , : Arnice spins and slashes down left.
- , : Arnice slashes down left.
- : Arnice transforms into her demon form. She then summons eight poles of fire, slashes with her other arm to the right and ends with her throwing a giant fireball down to the ground.
- Hero Skill
- Impact: lure enough enemies in with a magic circle, then jump and smash the ground.
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.