Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of commonly heard quotes from Arslan.
Arslan: The Warriors of LegendEdit
- "Am I now a true mardan?"
- "Am I closer to becoming a true and just shah?"
- "No! My apologies! Please finish this..."
- "Please fight alongside me!"
- "I shall fight! To open my path forward!"
- "We must all fight together!"
- "I cannot afford to fall here!"
- "Incredible! You are a true mardan!"
- "Incredible! I couldn't take my eyes off you."
- "I know you'll be able to make good use of this. Please, I hope you'll accept this."
- "You fight so well. If I only had such strength myself."
- "Well done! You're a true mardan!"
- "You've proven your worth once again. Please continue to lend me your aid."
- "I know you can make use of this. Please accept this."
- "Having you at my side makes me feel so much better. Please continue to aid me."
- "Daryun! Well done! Deeds worthy of a Mardan fu Mardan!"
- "Daryun, wonderful! I know I can always rely on you."
- "Daryun, this is best suited to a mardan such as yourself. Please, accept it."
- "Daryun, I'm here! Please lend me a hand!"
- "Narsus! You are a sage, but also a true mardan!"
- "Narsus, you are both wise and brave. Please continue to guide me."
- "Narsus, wonderful. I know you'll be able to make good use of this."
- "Narsus. Allow me to learn more from you."
- "I must fight, for the sake of all who support me!"
- "If I fall... how can I face everyone who's died for me?"