Aya Endo (遠藤 綾, Endō Aya, born February 17, 1980 in Yamagata Prefecture) is a Japanese voice actor currently affiliated with Office PAC since 2002. A late-bloomer in the entertainment field, she was able to attend PAC's training school due to her parents' ties with Nachi Nozawa, the agency's representative at the time. She also formed a voice unit group called Plume alongside Shiho Kawaragi and Manabi Mizuno. In 2013, Endō married a man whose identity remains anonymous. Her special talent is swimming.
Although Endō is best known for voicing sophisticated or introverted characters, she is not above taking on more boyish roles and has expressed an interest in playing against type. She was voted "Best Supporting Actress" in the 2008 Seiyu Awards. Some of her roles include Sheryl Nome in Macross Frontier, Miyuki Takara in Lucky Star, and Akane in Ar Tonelico 3.
A reason why Endō took up voice acting was to fulfill her love of anime. Fascinated by the striking differences between voice actors in real life and their various roles, her interest towards dubbing grew stronger. She tends to immerse herself in whatever role is given to her and has a habit of observing conversations to improve her own vocal skills.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Emperor Antoku - Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3
- Angelique - Neo Angelique drama CDs and anime
- Ayano Takashina - Kiniro no Corda ~primo passo~
- Miscellaneous Yo-kai - Youkai Sangokushi
- Tsubaki - Toukiden 2
- Elie MacDowell - The Legend of Heroes: Akatsuki no Kiseki
- Sayo - Musou Stars
- Neo Angelique Special Arcadia Holiday
- Neoromance ♥ Festa Neo Angelique Arcadia Carnival