|Weapon Type:||Fūma Kodachi (short swords)|
|4th Weapon:|| |
|First appearance:||Warriors Orochi 3|
|Character from Tecmo's Dead or Alive series|
Ayane (あやね) is an original character created by Team NINJA for the Dead or Alive series. She made her first appearance in Koei games as a guest npc in the Playstation 3 port of Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce. She is one of the collaboration characters being included in Warriors Orochi 3 and Shin Sangoku Musou VS.
Her height in all of her appearances for Koei is 157 cm (5'2").
Role in GamesEdit
In Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce, she would give quests to players to find Ryu; completing this quest allowed players to use her weapon in the game. The fourth anniversary Playstation 3 version of Dynasty Warriors: Online allows players to download parts of her costume for their female avatars. They may do so by registering various serial codes.
After the conclusion of the fourth Dead or Alive tournament, Ayane is mysteriously teleported to the dimensional realm in Warriors Orochi 3. She stars in an alternate Hasedō, which has been modified to resemble parts of Seaside Paradise from Dead or Alive 4. During the heat of the battle, she is discovered by Yoshitsune and his party. Although she is unaware of her surroundings, Ayane quickly decides to team with the coalition to find a way back home.
She follows Sima Zhao's army after Hasedō and helps them in their hunt for Shuten Dōji. Thanks to her intelligence and Taigong Wang's leadership, they are able to track the demon and other prisoners at Xuchang. She advises using stealth to save their imprisoned allies and leads the main party to easy infiltration points. Ayane also helps Bao Sanniang in her search for Guan Suo at Mt. Niutou.
Haughty and shrewd, Ayane is a kunoichi who follows her clan's strict teachings. Fueled by her hated jealousy for her half-sister Kasumi, she seeks to hide her pain and weaknesses whenever possible. Ayane often buries her woes by perfecting the murderous craft of her sect, focusing on succeeding her missions rather than her emotions. She has a sharp and cynical tongue and often gloats to her opponents. Although best known for her scathing and aloof persona, Ayane can be compassionate and may even help others when they are in need.
Her scantly clad outfit flusters Yoshitsune, who bashfully insists that she cover herself during their conversations together; his overreactions mainly amuse her. She sees Kunoichi as a effective sparring partner, and is fond of her lighthearted personality. She admires Nene's motherly personality, saying she could never compete with her in that regard. She also has the desire to learn her "Nene Ninpo" ability, often asking Nene to teach her how to perform it.
- Wakana Yamazaki - Japanese voice
- See also: Ayane/Quotes
- "How are you, Ayane?"
- "How am I? Neither good nor bad."
- "Wow. What a conversation killer that was..."
- ~~Kunoichi and Ayane; Warriors Orochi 3
- "You have a sister, don't you? Do you like her?"
- "Of course I do, she's my sister! ...Why are you making that face?"
- ~~Ayane and Daqiao; Warriors Orochi 3
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- Dashing :
- , : An airdash that makes her temporarily invincible.
- , :
- , :
- : Summons purple energy around her, knocking opponents into the air and juggling them with an invisible force.
- (True): Slams fist into the ground causing a massive explosion
- R1: Throws a knife at high speed directly in front of the user. It then sticks to an enemy before exploding a few seconds after.
- : horse rears on hind legs before smashing the ground with their front hoofs. If the horse is sprinting, it will perform a long jump instead.
- , :
- , , :
- , , , :
- , , , , , , , :
- : horse stampedes with a powerful aura.
Some of Ayane's abilities and skills are references to the ones he has in the Ninja Gaiden series:
- Her Special Skill is the "Flash Kunai" projectile weapon she had in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
- The Finisher of her True Musou sequence is the "Art of the Raging Mountain God" Ninpo skill from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
Warriors Orochi 3Edit
Big Star WeaponsEdit
Ayane uses the following big star weapons in the game.
- Avian Avengers
- Exquisite Death
- Lepidoptera (DLC)
|This Warriors Orochi related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Warriors Orochi • Warriors Orochi 2 • Musou Orochi Z • Warriors Orochi 3 • Musou Orochi 2: Special •|
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
|Orochi • Da Ji • Taigong Wang • Sun Wukong • Fu Xi • Nuwa • Yoshitsune Minamoto • Kiyomori Taira • Himiko • |
Orochi X • Dodomeki • Gyūki • Sanzang • Benkei • Kaguya • Susano'o • Nezha • Shuten Dōji • Ryu Hayabusa • Ayane • Joan of Arc • Nemea • Achilles • Seimei Abe • Rachel • Shennong • Momiji
|Shu • Wei • Wu • Samurai • Orochi • Mystics • Unaffiliated • Coalition|
|Series Game Elements|
|Power • Speed • Technique • Wonder • Weapon Fusion • Team Abilities • Strategies • Personal Items • Treasure Guide • Yashio'ori|