|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
|Playable via DLC.|
Role in GameEdit
While not seen in Story Mode, Azura plays a role in the History Mode map, Grief. She finds Corrin on a rampage in his dragon form and sings her song to try and calm him down. The Hoshidans try to stop her but she brushes them aside and completes her song, returning Corrin to normal. Then, the female Corrin announces she will kill the coalition for Velezark.
Azura's coalition then fights the female Corrin in Aytolis but then Velezark is unleashed. The female Corrin regains her senses from Azura's fighting but sustains heavy injuries and dies. The male Corrin vows revenge on Velezark.
Azura was meant to play a role in Fire Emblem Warriors base game, however with the abundance of Fates characters due to the inclusion of all of Corrin's siblings, she was removed from the final product with the intention of adding her as DLC at a later date.
Azura is kind and perceptive. Similarly but opposite to Corrin, she was kidnapped from Nohr by Hoshido in hope of an exchange, but Mikoto requested that she be treated as a member of the royal family, rather than an outcast like how most of Nohr royals treated her and her mother Arete.
See also: Azura/Quotes
- X: Triggers a Sing command, which uses a special gauge to boost the Warrior and Awakening Gauges of nearby allies.
- Y, X: Spins her spear above herself and swings it up, making a watery pillar that knocks enemies upward.
- Y, Y, X:Azura spins around making a watery torrent around herself, then swings her spear diagonally right with a watery slash.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Azura spins her spear at her side, shoots a beam of water, then finishes by swinging her spear diagonally left.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Azura spins her spear above herself and sends a large wave of water forward.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Azura sings forming ripples of water to hit enemies, then makes a massive water geyser around herself, hitting enemies rapidly.
- A: Sings the song Lost in Thoughts All Alone, while summoning huge waves all around her to send enemies flying. She will switch between either the Birthright variation of the song, or the Conquest version randomly. If she sings the Birthright version she will wear her white gown, however if she sings the Conquest version she will wear her black gown, switching to one or the other depending on what she has on at the time before changing back.
- A (Awakening): Azura spins her spear, shines it, then spins around and swings her spear to the left, then swings her spear upward with a purple energetic slash, then makes a watery slash to the left, then finishes by spinning and slamming her spear down with an energetic slash.
Fighting Style Edit
Alongside Oboro, Azura is one of the two initial unmounted lance wielders to join the roster. Her unique Crest is Amaterasu, a Skill that regenerates the HP of an ally that Azura is supporting.