Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Banjo Ginga (銀河 万丈, Ginga Banjō, born November 12, 1948 in Kofu, Yamanishi) is a Japanese voice actor and narrator who is currently affiliated with Aoni Production. His real name is Takashi Tanaka (田中 崇, Tanaka Takashi). His wife is fellow voice actor Gara Takashima who he met and bonded with during the Japanese dubbing for Star Trek: The Next Generation; Ginga voiced Worf and Takashima voiced Deanna Troi.
Ginga graduated from Seikei University and made his acting debut during his twenties. Since his thirties, he prefers to voice villainous characters since he enjoys the numerous challenges that come with forming their charisma. Ginga's performance as Gihren Zabi in Mobile Suit Gundam and Thouzer in Fist of the North Star led to his popularity in the anime industry. He admits he is critical of his work but forgetful; he tends to be too embarrassed to personally review his past acting jobs. If he is asked to reprise a role, Ginga often works from memory and picks on the quirks of the dialogue he is given.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Cao Cao - Romance of the Three Kingdoms drama CDs, Dynasty Tactics
- Narrator - Söldnerschild Special
- Gihren Zabi - Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn; reprise of Mobile Suit Gundam
- Genichi Tohgane - Kiniro no Corda 3 AnotherSky feat. Jinnan
- Dirk - Dragon Quest Heroes
- Morgan - One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3; reprise of role in anime
- Neoromance ♥ Festa Kiniro no Corda Jinnan Koukou Op.2