|Devil Fruit:|| |
Hand to hand Combat, Devil Fruit Powers
"Tyrant" Bartholomew Kuma (バーソロミュー・くま) is one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea and a high-ranking officer in the Marines. He is a Pacifista cyborg modified by the scientist Doctor Vegapunk, but displays agility and strength on a scale unlike that of other cyborgs. The main difference between himself and them are the paw pads on his hands, as opposed to laser holes and the Bible he is often seen carrying around.
He ate the Paw-Paw Fruit, which allows him to push anything he touches, and even send them flying miles away. The objects he can push are not limited to tangible objects, as he can also push air, using it as a weapon to fire paw pad shaped blasts at his foes.
Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
- "I am not the old "Kuma". I am "Pacifista" PX-0."
- "Shall we begin?"
- "Mission start..."
- "The mission will continue."
- "...How easy."
- "We cannot talk if you are going to yell like that."
- "The atmosphere hit at the speed of light is creating shockwaves...!"
- "Do not interfere."
- "It's now or never..."
- "I do as I please."
- "Farewell... Monkey D. Luffy."
- "Misison complete."
Bartholomew Kuma is a calm and somewhat benevolent individual in spite of his imposing figure and past reputation. Unlike the other Warlords, he is capable of showing mercy even towards those he regards as "targets". When using his Devil Fruit power, he tends to ask the recipient where they would like to go beforehand. However, there are times he may forego this courtesy on certain occasions.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , :
- , , , :
- , , , , : Jumps up and lands on the ground with a shockwave, then fires two streams of lasers from his mouth, sweeping left-to-right and back.
- , , , : Does a sweeping motion with his hand, firing multiple paw blasts throughout the motion.
- , , , , : Swings his arm once, enhanced with his Paw powers.
- , , : Stomps each foot on the ground in a Sumo manner, then shoots a laser beam out of his mouth.
- , , , :
- , , , , : Uses both hands to to continuously fire paw-shaped blasts in front of him. He can be rotated during this by tilting the control stick. Finishes by firing a singular large blast in front of him.
- : Level 1 Musou. Places his hand on his chest and expels a paw-shaped mass of red energy out of his body. He then hurls it forward at enemies, causing it to detonate.
- : Level 2 Musou. Raises both hands upwards and uses his Paw-Paw powers to compress a large mass of air into a tiny paw-shaped orb that he cups in his hands. He then opens his hands and shoots the orb forward, which detonates and causes a large explosion.
- R1 (Special Skill): Places his hand in front of him, with his palm facing outward. This is a counter and he will automatically attack any enemy that attacks him while in this stance.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|