|Blaze ZAKU Phantom|
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny|
|Main Pilot(s):||Rey Za Burrel|
|Weight:||91.2 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Standalone: MMI-M633 Beam assault rifle|
MA-M8 Beam Tomahawk
Hand Grenade x4
EX-M Blaze Wizard: AGM138 "Firebee" Missile launcher x2
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-1001/M Blaze ZAKU Phantom is a variant of the ZAKU Phantom series. The ZAKU Phantom series are reserved for aces and commanding officers, characterized by their horn located on the head as well as an additional shoulder shield to add to its arsenal. Equipped with an Ex Blaze Wizard pack, the ZAKU Phantom's speed is increased thanks to a pair of high output thrusters. These thrusters also contain a salvo of missile launchers for bombardment tactics. Rey Za Burrel commonly used this pack for his personal ZAKU, which was colored white as a tribute to his late predecessor, Rau Le Crueset.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three slashes with its tomahawk, ending in a shoulder tackle
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can shoot up to five times.
- Hold : Fires three shots from its beam rifle in quick succession.
- , : Tosses a hand grenade, which explodes on impact
- , , : Tosses its tomahawk like a boomerang
- , , , : Fires a missile salvo from its backpack
- : A barrage of slashes and kicks, ending in a shoulder charge
- , , , , , : Several spin kicks, ending in a twin slash from both tomahawks.
- , : Fires a missile salvo from its backpack.
- : Shoulder tackle, then a roundhouse kick, followed by a barrage of shots from its beam rifle, ending in a more powerful single shot.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
High Output Thruster: Increases movement speed.