Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Nicol Amalfi|
|Weight:||73.5 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Piercer lock "Gleipnir"|
Trikeros Offensive Shield System: 50mm High-energy beam rifle
Lancer Dart 3x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam (GAT-X207 ブリッツガンダム) is one of the five G Weapons developed by the Earth Alliance in collaboration with Mongenroete to combat against ZAFT's powerful mobile suits. Four of the units were stolen during ZAFT's invasion of Heliopolis, the Blitz falling into the hands of Nicol Amalfi.
As part of the X200 series, the Blitz carries specialized equipment for specific tasks. In this case, it is equipped with the Mirage Colloid system which disperses a magnetic field containing microscopic prisms that block infra-red emission and bend light as well as radio waves, rendering it completely invisible. However, the interference of the magnetic field renders the Phase Shift unusable until it is deactivated and it consumes a lot of energy, making it a double-edged sword. It met its fateful end when Nicol ran into the Strike's anti-ship sword in order to save a cornered Athrun.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three horizontal swipes from its beam saber, then an uppercut.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Fires a lancer dart.
- , : Fires its piercer lock to grab an enemy. If it connects, it will reel them in for an uppercut from the beam saber
- , , : Beam saber thrust, followed by shooting its three lancer darts.
- , , , : Swings its piercer lock by its cable and swings it around like a mace.
- : Launchers its piercer lock and swings it around like a mace. If the initial hit connects with a mobile suit, then they will be used to damage other enemies. The captured enemy will also take damage with each spin before being tossed away.
- , : Activates Mirage Colloid, rendering the unit undetectable by enemies. Consumes boost gauge and cannot attack until it is deactivated.
- , , , , : Five horizontal and diagonal slashes.
- , : Fires its piercer lock and pulls it back.
- : Spins its piercer lock at the ground, eventually creating a vortex after pulling it back and launchers three lancer darts.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Phase Shift Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.
- This is one of the few Gundam mobile suits to not be a Class 1 Mobile suit.