Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Dearka Elthman|
|Weight:||84.2 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| 350mm Gun launcher/Anti-armor shotgun|
94mm High energy beam rifle/Hyper impulse long-range sniper rifle
220mm Missile launcher 2x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X103 Buster Gundam (GAT-X103 バスターガンダム) is one of the five G Weapons developed by the Earth Alliance in collaboration with Morgenroete to combat against ZAFT's powerful mobile suits. It was stolen during ZAFT's invasion of Heliopolis and fell into the hands of Dearka Elthman, though following his defection, it would return to its original role as a unit aboard the Archangel.
The Buster specializes in long-range combat and bombardment, armed with a heavy duty gun launcher and a powerful beam rifle. The two weapons can be combined by connecting the barrel end to the back end. With the beam rifle at the front, it becomes an extremely powerful long range sniper rifle that can pierce enemy battleships from a long distance. With the gun launcher at the front, it becomes an anti-armor shotgun that gives it a much wider firing range by firing dispersing shells.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Two shots from its gun launcher, a beam rifle shot and a twin blast from both weapons
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can fire up to five at once
- Hold : Combines weapons into sniper rifle mode to fire a powerful shot.
- , : Uppercut with its gun launcher then combines for a burst shot in its shotgun form.
- , , : Combines weapons into shotgun form and fires three bursts.
- , , , : Combines weapons into sniper rifle form and fires a beam for a quick sweep
- : Fires a concentrated beam of energy from its combined weapons in sniper rifle mode.
- , , , , : Four sweep kicks, followed by a missile volley.
- , : Fires explosive rounds from its gun launcher.
- : Fires a barrage of beam and gunfire with missiles from its entire arsenal.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Phase Shift Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.