Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Orga Sabnak|
|Weight:||81.48 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| "Todesblock" 337mm Plasma-Sabot bazooka|
"Schlag" 125mm High-Energy Long-Range beam cannon
"Scylla" 580mm Multi-phase energy cannon
"Kaefer Zwei" 2-barrel 115mm Ram cannon
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X131 Calamity Gundam is one of the three Second Generation GAT-X series mobile suits developed by the Earth Federation. The Gundam was assigned to one of the Boosted Men/Biological CPU, Orga Sabnak to use against ORB's forces and the rogue Archangel. Unlike the other two Gundams, the Calamity does not have atmospheric flight capabilities, relying on the Raider as a transport. Based on the Buster Gundam it is the most heavily armed of the three, boasting an array of heavy-duty beam cannons which include a pair of shoulder-mounted ones, on its chest and its shield, along with a shell-based bazooka.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Swings its shield twice, firing shots from its beam cannon, then a linked shot from its shoulder-mounted beam cannons and a round from its bazooka.
- : Fires a linked shot from its shield-mounted beam cannons. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Fires a shot from its chest-mounted beam cannon.
- , : Rising swipe with its shield.
- , , : Shoulder tackle, followed by a linked shot from its shield-mounted beam cannon, then a bazooka round.
- , , , : Fires a concentrated beam of energy from its chest-mounted beam cannon.
- : Swings its shield repeatedly in a wide horizontal arc, firing its beam cannons and shoulder-mounted ones wildly, ending in a sweeping shot from its chest-mounted one.
- , , , , : Swings its shield around, ending in a bazooka round.
- , : Fires a linked shot from its shoulder-mounted beam cannons.
- : Fires a concentrated barrage of beam energy from all of its beam weapons.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Trans-Phase Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.
- This is one of the few Gundam Mobile Suits to not be a Class 1.