Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny|
|Main Pilot(s):||Sting Oakley|
|Weight:||91.61 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| MMI-GAU1717 12.5mm CIWS|
MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS
MA-BAR721 High-energy Beam rifle
MA-M941 "Vajra" Beam saber 2x
MGX-2235B "Callidus Kai" Multi-phase Beam cannon
MA-XM434 Beam claw 2x
MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm machine guns
EQFU-5X Mobile Weapon Pod 2x: MA-81R beam assault cannon
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam is one of the three Second Stage Series Gundams developed by ZAFT. All three units were stolen during Phantom Pain's invasion of Armory One, the Chaos falling into the hands of one of their ace and Extended pilots, Sting Oakley. The Chaos excels in air combat, its MA form giving it full atmospheric flight capabilities. Though equipped with a balanced set up, its distinct weapon are the back-mounted weapon pods which come equipped with a single beam assault cannon and a salvo of guided missiles. An improved version of the DRAGOON system previously used in the Providence Gundam allows a pilot without a heightened sense of spatial awareness to utilize these pods through the use of a quantum communication system.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three beam saber slashes, followed by a twin swipe using a second saber.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Transforms into MA Mode and fires a shot from its beam cannon.
- , : Launches its weapon pods above it and rains missiles down on the ground.
- , , : Transforms into MA Mode and somersaults upward with is beam sabers and beam claws active, finishing off with a thrust.
- , , , : Transforms into MA mode and launches its weapon pods, firing a linked sweeping beam shot from its beam cannons.
- : Transforms into MA Mode and barrels forward with its beam sabers and beam claws active, ending in a shot from its beam cannon.
- , , , , : Several slashes with both beam sabers.
- , : Dual strike beam saber slash and beam claw kick.
- , : Transforms into MA Mode.
- , , : Fires a shot from its beam cannon.
- : Fires a concentrated beam of energy from all of its beam weapons.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Deuterion Engine: Gradually restores HP.