Cheng Zhi Xiang is a video game designer with former ties to Koei Tecmo Singapore. After graduating from the National University of Singapore, he initially found work as an intern for Electronic Arts before becoming a Koei employee. His job involved implementing software designs, coordinating with other planners, and programming game logic. He is currently teaching game design at Republic Polytechnic.
Works with KoeiEdit
- 100man-nin no Sangokushi - programmer
- Samurai Cats - localization manager
- 100man-nin no Winning Post - programmer
- 100man-nin no Hokuto Musou - programmer and planner
- Jolly Wood - programmer and music composer