Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Christine de Pizan|
|Unit Type:|| |
|Significant Battle(s):|| |
Battle of Vannes
Battle of Formigny
|Request Mission(s):|| |
The Search for the Just Right Wood
The Search for the Just Right Iron
The Search for the Just Right Sulfur
|Voice Actors:|| |
Yuka Shioyama (JP)
|Real Name:|| |
Christine de Pizan
Christine de Pizan (クリスティーヌ・ド・ピサン) is an Italian French writer in the court of King Charles VI. Considered a sort of "proto-feminist", de Pizan wrote such works as The Book of Deeds of Arms and of Chivalry and The Book of the City of Ladies. Her writings not only shaped the world of literature, but also helped improve the position of women in a male-dominated society.
Role in GameEdit
Christine serves as the French King's inventor, performing experiments to create new and powerful weapons. The protagonist encounters her in the tavern as she insults Georges and Naran for their lack of manners. She then asks for aid in finding the "just right" ingredients needed to develop her latest inventions. Should the protagonist help her gather the right wood, iron, and sulfur, she will eventually request for assistance in testing the results of her research. Christine rewards the mercenary with the rare Book of Explosives.
Christine is portrayed as an beautiful and intelligent woman with a strong passion for her research. Her haughty and selfish demeanor make her unpopular with both mercenaries and generals alike, but the King of France has full faith in her abilities.
- "You shall bow before your betters, mercenary."
- "It must be terribly quiet in that vacuous head of yours."
- "My talent is a gift to the world. It is obvious that we should preserve it."
- "I suppose there are some mercenaries able to earn their keep."
- "We must away! Do you think you can keep pace?"
- "Perhaps now you realize the extent of my greatness?"
- "The humiliation! How could this befall me?"
- "You shall all kneel at my feet!"
- "Taking a mere outpost is nothing for one of my talent."
- "Let us rid our lands of these uncultured animals!"
- "Ye shall regret facing me on the battlefield!"
- "Those such as yourself cannot comprehend the true importance of my work. Enough. I have naught more to say to such uncivilized baboons."
- "Naran, this is all your doing. You accompanied her here."
- "Do not blame me. You said you were looking for some way to occupy yourself, did you not?"
- ~~Christine, Georges, and Naran
Christine can use a variety of powerful spells to make quick work of snipers and cavalry troops from a distance. Her unit, however, is slow and weak against melee classes. Nonetheless, players should approach Christine with caution and defeat her as soon as possible since she can easily burn or freeze them at close range.
|The Hundred Years' War • Nightmare|
|Edward the Black Prince • King of England • Philippa • John Chandos • John Talbot • John Fastolf • Henry Percy • Hal • Richard Beauchamp • Iamarl • Branwyn|
|Joan of Arc • La Hire • Gilles de Rais • Philippe le Bon • Arthur de Richemont • Bertrand du Guesclin • King of France • Christine de Pizan • Jean de Metz • Marie • You Ji|
|Protagonist • John Hawkwood • Magnus • Marc and Georges • Karen • Diane • Naran • Yoshimasa • Shakti • William|
|Unit Types • Unit Types (Nightmare) • Inventory • Battles • Missions • Diabolus • Gladius Dux|