|Weapon Type:|| |
Role in GameEdit
Chrom is a straightforward individual who does not hesitate to follow his ideals and beliefs. He tends to help people in need and is very protective of those close to him.
See also: Chrom/Quotes
- X: Chrom dashes forward and slashes his sword right. X can be held to charge up the attack.
- Y, X: Chrom swings his sword upward hard.
- Y, Y, X: Chrom sidesteps and swings his sword right.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Chrom jumps into the air, warps and comes down making a lightning field around himself.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Chrom does two upward slashes, then a slash to the right, then spin jumps and slashes his sword left.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Chrom throws his sword up, then jumps after and comes down piercing the ground and making a large lightning field.
- A: Chrom readies his sword, then does a slash to the right, then left making energy lines, then spins and swings his sword up, then moves his sword back and does a lightning slash.
- A (Awakened): Chrom shoots an energy pike out of his sword, then jumps into the air, then wildly slashes at helpless enemies, then does a rolling slash, causing lightning to flash.
Fighting Style Edit
Chrom's unique Crest, Luna, is a classic Fire Emblem skill that translates very similarly to Warriors as it does the turn-based games, but this time, it has a Luck-based (instead of Skill-based) chance to penetrate half of the enemy's Defense and Resistance while calculating damage.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|