The following is a list of the classes used by playable characters and officers found in Fire Emblem Warriors. Like in the home series, most classes have an advanced counterpart which can be attained when certain conditions are met.
Classes are units with a full identified fighting style, most of which are from the Fire Emblem franchise. Characters of the same class almost share the same moves, but have exclusive Musou attacks. Every class has a single weapon type they use within the game.
- Cavalier and Paladin - Mounted knights that appear in every Fire Emblem title. For this game, they exclusively wield swords.
- Great Knight - A mounted unit equipped with an axe.
- Pegasus Knight and Falcon Knight - A flying class in every Fire Emblem title that wields a lance.
- Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord and Malig Knight - Flying units equipped with an axe.
- Myrmidon and Swordmaster - Infantry units that specialize with swords.
- Archer, Sniper, Shrine Maiden and Priestess - Infantry units that specialize with bows.
- Cleric and War Cleric - Infantry units that specialize with axes.
- Tactician and Grandmaster - Infantry units that specialize with tomes.
- Manakete - A unit that uses dragonstones as their main weapon. When Awakening mode is activated, Manaketes assume their dragonform. Generic officer variants are always in dragon form and have less moves as a result.
- Soldier and Halberdier - Infantry units that specialize with lances.
- Knight and General - Armored units that appear in every Fire Emblem game, they specialize with lances.
- Mage and Sorcerer - Infantry units that specialize with tomes. All of their attacks are taken from the Tactician class.
- Fighter and Warrior - Infantry units that specialize with axes. Many of their attacks are taken from the Cleric class.
- Monster - A one-eyed monster with four draping arms that bear monstrous claws. Exclusive to Fire Emblem Warriors.
These units are basic soldiers without a class or a real moveset. They function the same as privates from the Dynasty Warriors series and are only threatening in large numbers.
- Human - Exclusive to Fire Emblem Warriors, infantry privates equipped with swords, lances, axes, or even tomes.
- Monster - Exclusive to Fire Emblem Warriors, infantry privates equipped with claws.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|