Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of commonly heard quotes from Crocodile.
One Piece Pirate WarriorsEdit
- "It's still not over? Let me take you all out at once."
- "Whatever... I'll do what I want."
- "I'm here to settle this, you weaklings."
- "A punk from a horrid race... But that power is fearsome."
- "There are countless loudmouths like you out there!"
- "Let me show you how outmatched you really are."
- "Don't give me that crap!"
- "Enough playtime... Die."
- "Get out of my way!"
- "You really want to be a mummy that badly?"
- "Enough bravado, you dog. There's no skill behind it!"
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2Edit
- "Well then. Let's start the party."
- "Those meager people..."
- "Weaklings everywhere. No end in sight."
- "Weakness is a sin..."
- "Trees, rocks, soil, humans... Whatever crosses this palm is returned to sand."
- "Even as a group of one thousand you are still useless! I am an invincible pirate! Nothing the likes of you can compare to!"
- "Kahahaha! Do you understand, you garbage? You are not able to stand before me!"
- "I'll be taking this..."
- "I'll be taking this camp. If you're going to blame someone, blame yourself for not protecting it."
- "Kuhahaha... Would you like to become a mummy?"
- "Hmph... These guys aren't real pirates..."
- "This right hand bestows thirst... You shall shrivel and die."
- "So this territory has been captured?"
- "Oh? Would you like me to turn you into a mummy?"
- "There is no more time to play. ...Get lost."
- "Do not lump me around those second-rate pirates!"
- "Don't act stupid!"
- "This has been taken care of... So now, which one is next?"
- "Who do you think I am? Time to dry up."
- "You are looking at the one who will control the New World!"
- "My boy... There is no way you can defeat me."
- "Hmm... I guess they were all talk."