|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn|
|Main Pilot(s):||Riddhe Marcenas|
|Weight:||27.6 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| 60mm vulcan gun 2x|
Beam saber 2x
2-barrel Grenade launcher 4x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
MSN-001A1 Delta Plus is a transformable mobile suit created by the Earth Federation as part of the Zeta Project. It is referred to as the "True Hyaku-Shiki" as the original Hyaku-Shiki was intended to be a transformable mobile suit, but technical problems restricted it to being a general purpose unit. As a non-standard mobile suit, it was produced in limited quantities, one these being issued to Riddhe Marcenas after surviving Full Frontal's assault on the Nahel Argama. The machine is also equipped with a Biosensor similar to the Zeta to better interface the pilot with the mobile suit based on their brainwaves, becoming more effective when used by a Newtype.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three slashes from its beam saber, followed by a twin diagonal strike from the two beam sabers in its shield.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can shoot up to five times.
- Hold : Fires a stronger shot from its beam rifle.
- , : Flip kick, followed by two diagonal slashes from its beam saber.
- , , : Beam saber thrust from its shield. If it connects, tap to follow up with a kick and two grenade rounds.
- , , , : Transforms into Waverider and barrel rolls forward.
- : Transforms into Waverider and flies in a circle at high speed to create a vortex that damages enemies, then flies in the air to revert back to MS form and fires three shots from its beam rifle to cause an explosion.
- , , , , : Attaches beam saber to the beam rifle and swings it four times like a bayonet, ending with a grenade round
- , : Transforms into Waverider mode and barrels a short distance ahead.
- : Fires a concentrated beam of energy from its beam rifle, then quickly swings it to swipe enemies away.
- , : Transforms into Waverider mode.
- , , : Fires a shot from its beam cannon
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Biosensor: Absorb HP by dealing damage.