|Allegiance(s):||Seven Warlords of the Sea|
198 cm (6'6")
Black Sword "Night"
|Playable in the second game.|
Dracule Mihawk (ジュラキュール・ミホーク) is currently known as the greatest swordsman in the world. He is one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, or former pirate captains who serve under but not necessarily respect the World Government. He is widely known as "Hawk-Eyes Mihawk" (鷹の目・ミホーク, Taka no Me Mihooku) by those in the seas. When he was younger, he considered Shanks to be his rival in swordplay, but Mihawk dropped his perceptions when Shanks lost his arm.
Mihawk is first seen in the series hunting Don Krieg's fleet, sailing a single coffin-shaped raft whilst in pursuit. He had single-handedly destroyed all the boats except for the flagship. By the time he finds the flagship, Krieg is engaged in a battle with Baratie. Zoro, who wants to test himself, challenges Mihawk to a duel and the swordsmen concentrate their attention to their match.
He effortlessly defeats Zoro but is impressed by the younger fighter's undaunted resolve. When Zoro realized that he is utterly defeated, he openly exposes his chest so his opponent could honorably take his life. Although he did slash it with his sword, Mihawk spares Zoro and eagerly awaits the day when Zoro can surpass him. Simultaneously, he takes an interest in Luffy's dream to become Pirate King.
Later parts of the series have Mihawk half-heartedly attending to his duties as a Warlord of the Sea. He keeps tabs on both Luffy and Zoro as the series progresses. Prior to the two year time skip, he willingly becomes Zoro's mentor.
Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
Mysterious and stern, Mihawk is never seen being startled or in distress. He is often aloof and prefers to act on whim, choosing to do whatever interests him at the time. Confident in his skills, however, he longs for a worthy and strong opponent to face. He adheres to chivalry and has little tolerance for cowardice. Furthermore, he respects the integrity he sees in both Luffy and Zoro and admires their respective potential.
- See also: Dracule Mihawk/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Mihawk performs a series of wide diagonal slashes with Yoru, and the fifth of the chain sends forth a horizontal green energy wave and gives his sword one charge.
- , , , : Mihawk does an upward slash to launch enemies into the air, while simultaneously leaping up. He then unleashes a flurry of slashes on the enemies that resembles a sphere, slams them downward onto the ground, and then dives down and impales the ground with the tip of his blade, which releases shockwaves. Can be enhanced with charges for a bigger sphere and larger shockwaves.
- , , , , : Slams Yoru into the ground in front of him once, which slightly pops enemies upward. He then does an upwards slash that unleashes a vertical green shockwave that travels forward. He then slams his blade down one more time, releasing another similar shockwave. Can be enhanced with charges, adding bigger and more shockwaves, up to three shockwaves that spread out in an arc.
- , , , : Swings his sword once in front of him, creating simultaneous slashes in front of him. Can be enhanced with charges, adding more slashes with a bigger hitbox.
- , , , , : Sends an X-shaped energy beam out in front of him that quickly travels forward. Can be enhanced with charges for a bigger beam.
- , , : Mihawk does a series of vertical slashes before slamming his blade down onto the ground at the end of the string, which sends a vertical shockwave forward. This string can also loop into itself and gain him a charge after each completed cycle. More charges give him a bigger finishing shockwave.
- , , , : Mihawk launches enemies into the air and unleashes a flurry of slashes on them with his pendant knife, before performing a large sweeping slash.Can be enhanced charges for a larger finisher.
- , , , , : Mihawk leaps and travels through the air while covering himself with slashes that resemble a sphere, before unleashing a tornado after landing. After the first tornado is unleashed, he releases another one. Can be enhanced with charges for a larger sphere.
- + Special Ability Gauge Lvl. 1: Black Blade: Wild Slash: Mihawk swings Yoru rapidly, sending green energy beams at his opponents. He then finishes with a large horizontal black wave of energy that travels forward.
- + Special Ability Gauge Lvl. 2: Black Blade: The Void: Mihawk readies his sword and blackens the area as he slashes, then when the screen becomes visible again, he sends a large projectile of wind forward.
- R1 (Special Skill): Mihawk does a forward dash-sweep with his sword, which gives him one charge to his sword and giving his blade a greenish glow. His blade can gain up to 2 charges, signified by the intensity of the glow of the blade. Attacks done when the sword has charges will be enhanced versions, extending its range and damage.
- Kokuto Arahoshi: Mihawk jumps up and impales his enemies while on his sword.
- Cho wo Hau Zangeki: Mihawk raises Yoru behind him then slams it forward, sending a shockwave
- Spiral Wind Slice: Mihawk swings Yoru rapidly sending projectiles of wind at his opponents. He then finishes with a black wave of energy.
Although he has never been seen resorting to physical combat, his fortitude suggests that he naturally possesses super human strength and resilience. Armed with the greatest sword in the world, Mihawk can chop through ships and giant waves with ease. He can swing his sword quick and strong enough to project flying slashes to hit faraway objects. His sharp eyesight also allows him to trace and react to his foe's movements. In the game, he usually unleashes a series of slashes that gain him a charge on his blade after the string is finished, indicated by the blade glowing green. When his blade has a charge, he can perform enhanced versions of his combos, such as bigger and more slashes, and bigger hit boxes.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|