Every update and downloadable item available after the game's release is free of charge.
Save File BonusEdit
Begin the game with a save file of Dragon Quest Builders to obtain the Wooden Mallet for the protagonists and Ornaze.
Japanese Store BonusesEdit
Reserve the game at specific outlets to receive specific redeemable codes.
- Square e-STORE (either edition): Slime Knight Shield and Energy Ball
- Lawson/Loppi HMV: Killer Panther Claws and Energy Ball
- Sofamap, Kojima, Biccamera: Killer Machine Bowgun and Energy Ball
- Game TSUTAYA: Slime Tower Stick and Energy Ball
- Amazon.jp: Baby Satan Fork and Energy Ball
- AEON: Momonja Whip and Energy Ball
- PlayStation Store: Golem Glove and Energy Ball
PlayStation Plus BonusEdit
V Jump BonusEdit
Purchase the Giant July issue to receive a code for the Dancing Jewel Soroban for Torneco.
V Jump Guidebook BonusEdit
Purchase V Jump Books Dragon Quest Heroes II Futago no Oh to Yogen no Owari ~Shuuren no Shou~ to receive codes for the Demon Club and a Metal Key Exchange Ticket which unlocks Metal King in the Time Labyrinth.
Side stories for Torneco, and Maribel and Gabo. Clear these scenarios to receive Slime versions of their weapons.
Slime weaponry for the protagonists, Ceser, and Ornaze will be unlocked in the Metal Exchange Shop.
Estark from Dragon Quest IV will be unlocked in the Time Labyrinth. Defeat him to receive the Estark Twin Swords.
Dragonlord from Dragon Quest will be unlocked in the Time Labyrinth. Defeat him to receive the Dragonlord Wand.
Monster Coin BattleEdit
A new multiplayer option solely dedicated to Monster Coins.
Update 1.02 (PS4)Edit
Fixes a bug that prevents players from receiving items from Erinn.