|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Yzak Joule|
|Weight:||69.1 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Standalone:"Igelstellung'"75mm Multi-barrel CIWS|
50mm High-energy beam rifle
175mm Grenader launcher
Beam saber 2x
350mm "Gáe Bulg" Rail bazooka
Assautshroud: "Shiva" 115mm Railgun
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X102 Duel Gundam (GAT-X102 デュエルガンダム) is the first of the five G Weapons developed by the Earth Alliance in collaboration with Mongenroete to combat against ZAFT's powerful mobile suits. It was stolen during ZAFT's invasion of Heliopolis and fell into the hands of Yzak Joule.
Unlike the other mobile suits, the Duel has no special abilities or equipment as it serves as a testbed for the other four mobile suits, instead opting for balance performance and combat ability. After receiving damage in a fight and its pilot scarred, the Duel received a special Assaultshroud armor to improve its durability and speed while adding additional weaponry to its arsenal.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Two slashes from a beam saber and unsheathes its second for two more dual slashes.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can fire up to five times
- Hold : Fires a stronger shot from its beam rifle.
- , : Two uppercuts with its beam saber.
- , , : Scissoring slash with its beam sabers.
- , , , : Spins forward with both beam sabers extended in front of it.
- : Equips Assaultshroud armor and slashes wildly with its beam sabers, ending in a fanning barrage of gunfire from its railgun.
- , , , : Same as before
- : Same as before.
- Hold : Same as before, but combines it with a shot from its rail gun.
- , : Same as before.
- , , : Same as before.
- , , , : Spins like a top, firing its railgun in every direction.
- , , , , : Criss-crossing slashes with both beam sabers.
- , : Fires a grenade from its beam rifle.
- : Equips Assaultshroud, firing a barrage from its railgun and missiles, ending in a powerful blast from its rail bazooka.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Assaultshroud: Equips the Assautshroud armor.
- This is one of the few Gundam mobile suits to not be a Class 1.