Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stamina - Indicates the player's overall health. The game ends if stamina is depleted.
- Strength - Indicates the player's physical attack power.
- Speed - Indicates the player's prowess in evading attacks.
- Dexterity - Indicates the player's success rate in stealing or casting spells.
- Charisma - Indicates the player's ability to interact with townsfolk.
- Attack (A) - Challenge an approaching enemy.
- Cast (C) - Cast prepared spell.
- Drop (D) - Discard equipped weapon.
- Enter (E) - Enter underground dungeon on the map.
- Get (G) - Pick up item dropped by an enemy.
- Inventory (I) - Open the status screen.
- Out (O) - Leave underground dungeon when near an exit.
- Ready (R) - Change equipment and spells.
- Steal (S) - Steal from townsfolk. Has a chance of sending the player to prison instead.
- Transact (T) - Strike up a conversation with townsfolk and monsters.
- Pallet (P) - Adjust palette options for monitor.
- Exchange (E) - Change places with a dummy character.
|Linen Cloth||50||All Classes|
|Leather Suit||200||All Classes|
|Chain Mail||1,000||Fighter, Thief, Ninja|
- * spell is only available in the PC-8801 version.
|Light (L)||100||All Classes||Search for nearby traps.|
|Hit (H)||5,000||Magician, Pilgrim||Damage enemy in proportion to player's level.|
|Recovery (R)||7,500||Magician||Restore health in proportion to player's level.|
|Search (S)||300||All Classes||Displays coordinates of entrance to El Dorado.|
|Teleport (T)||10,000||Magician, Pilgrim, Ninja||Teleport back to a dungeon's first floor.|
|Change * (X)||10,000||All Classes||Swap places with a dummy character.|
- * data from the PC-8001 version is highlighted in red.