|Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme Legends|
|Genre:||Hack and Slash|
|Game Modes:||Single Player, Multiplayer|
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends (真・三國無双3 猛将伝, Shin Sangoku Musou 3: Moushouden) is a spin-off of Dynasty Warriors 4. Players can import previous versions of their characters in this game if they have an original Dynasty Warriors 4 disc.
- The game introduces a new feature called Legend Mode. This trend continues with alterations in the following Xtreme Legends expansion.
- Characters can upgrade their weapons up to Level 11 by perfecting their own legend stage under the "Expert" difficulty setting.
- Nine new rare items are introduced. Previous rare items can also be obtained by playing through specific Legend Modes. Sometimes, these are easier to achieve than the original requirements.
- Xtreme Mode, a mercenary-like adventure where anything goes, is introduced. The main goal in this mode is to survive as long as possible and conquer the other provinces.
- Two new difficulty settings (Novice and Expert) are included in this game.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|