- This page is for the new weapons introduced in Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends. For weapon movesets in the other games, please see the Movesets category.
- Orb and Scepter - a staff that can smack multiple magical orbs into foes. Guo Jia's EX weapon.
- Trishula - quick striking bladed weapons. Wang Yi's EX weapon. Formerly planned as DLC.
- Podao - a quick striking two-handed sword with long reach. Xiahou Dun's new EX weapon
- Dragon Spear - a spear that excels with quick combos. Zhao Yun's new EX weapon.
- Crescent Blade - a glave used for broad sweeping attacks. Guan Yu's new EX weapon.
- Twin Pike - a pike with a snake-shaped blade on each end. Zhang Fei's new EX weapon.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Strong Attack||Jump/Mount|
Orb and ScepterEdit
- : Conjures a single orb which revolves around the user. Up to five orbs may be conjured this way.
- , : Uppercut swing with stick. Conjures an orb.
- , , : Turning upwards swing. Produces three orbs.
- , , , : Hits away all previously conjured orbs in a straight line to the front.
- , , , , : Jabs the nearest enemy for a few times with the tip of the scepter, then releases two orbs and hits them so they travel in zig-zagging motions towards the front.
- , , , , , : Rains several chains of orbs from the sky into the enemies to the front, with the number of chains depending on the amount of orbs deployed.
- , , , , , : Four overhead horizontal swings. Quickly pokes opponents with stick three times before finishing with a stab.
- Dashing : Sliding shot with conjured orb. Shoots any other orbs forward.
- , : Swings downward while in the air. Fires any conjured orbs down as well.
- Dash: Propels self further while leaping.
- Switch Attack: Downwards swing with conjured orb. Hits any other orbs surrounding the user.
- : Swipes once with the scepter to the right, then jabs an orb to the left.
- , , , , , : Six alternating right-and-left swipes with scepter.
- Storm Rush: Pokes enemies repeatedly before thrusting them away.
- Switch Counter: Counters by lifting attacker up via single poke. Orbs still remain during the weapon switch.
- : Performs a mid-air backflip, kicking the nearest enemy to the front in an attempt to break their guard.
- , : Does a horizontal slash with the left-hand trishula, then an uppercut using the right-hand one.
- , , : A quick butterfly kick with two slashes upon landing.
- , , , : Jumps and stabs the ground heavily with both trishulas.
- , , , , : Does a flip kick that emits a miniature tornado.
- , , , , , : Boomerangs both trishulas rapidly around the user once.
- , , , , , : Unleashes five left and right slashes with individual trishulas before using both for one last strike.
- Dashing : Slashes once with both trishulas.
- , : Does a downward swipe with both trishulas.
- Dash: Rolls forward while jumping in the air.
- Switch Attack: Performs a low sweeping kick.
- : A simultaneous rising cut with both trishulas.
- , , , , , : Does a series of consecutive slashes with left and right weapons.
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- : Attack is identical to its previous incarnation, but it no longer kicks away juggled enemies.
- Storm Rush: Performs multiple slashes back and forth followed by a sweeping cross slash.
- Switch Counter: Steps back and performs a short spinning attack to repel the opponent.
A very fast weapon, making it easy to use and great to combo with. Players can block incoming attacks and projectiles while performing the attack string. One downside to this weapon is that it
deals very little damage.
- : Sends one kick forward. Does miniscule damage, but can be used to break the enemy's guard.
- , : An uppercut which sends a single enemy flying before smashing them down to the ground.
- , , : Four right-and-left swings followed by a ground smash.
- , , , : Does a strong horizontal slash.
- , , , , : Anticipated uppercut slash that launches foes high up in the air.
- , , , , , : Leaps up and performs a mighty ground smash, creating a devastating area of effect.
- , , , , , : The first four hits consist of diagonal overhead slashes. The fifth strike is an underhanded rising diagonal slash which leads the user to strike downward on the final swing.
- Dashing : Does a sliding strike using sword's hilt.
- , : Launches a downward swing.
- Shadow Sprint: Charges forth while knocking nearby foes down.
- Switch Attack: Performs a turning slash.
- Switch Effect: Switching to this weapon provides the user with a temporary speed boost.
- : Inflicts left and right slashes to both sides of saddle.
- , , , , , : Does a series of downwards slashes on the right side.
- Storm Rush: Slashes wildly from left to right continuously before swinging at the upper right.
- Switch Counter: Dashes back and counters opponent with two swipes.
- : A sliding charge using the spear.
- , : Smashes the ground once, knocking several enemies upward.
- , , : A few twirling juggles using the spear's tip, followed by a ground smash.
- , , , : Performs a radial overhead spinning slash.
- , , , , : Knee-slides forward in time to perform a sudden uppercut.
- , , , , , : Does two strong jabs forward, then reverts spear before delivering a heavy ground smash using weapon's shaft.
- , , , , , : A swing to the right, then another to the left, followed by two overhead swipes, a stab forward, and a heavier swing towards the right.
- Dashing : A few juggling swings, ends with a stronger left-to-right slash to the front.
- , : Does rapid juggling hits against airborne enemies. Pressing the button extends the juggle.
- Dive: Performs a quick back dash to evade the enemy.
- Switch Attack: Brackets up a small group of enemies using the spear's tip, then send them diagonally upwards.
- : Does a more powerful swing from left to right.
- , , , , , : Does six swings to the right side of the horse.
- Storm Rush: Performs short quick jabs followed by a hopping overhead slash.
- Switch Counter: Retaliates by taking a step back and smacking assailant with spear.
A more flexible version of the spear moveset found in the original game, this moveset is an amalgamation of Zhao Yun's movesets from previous installments. It is fast, user-friendly like the normal spear, and is able to rack up combos very quickly.
- : Stomps the ground with rear end of weapon, breaking the opponent's guard. It also temporarily imbues the user's attacks with the fire element.
- , : Does a vertical slash.
- , , : Inflicts four overhead diagonal slashes and finishes up with a stronger diagonal slash to stun the enemy.
- , , , : A strong horizontal slash forward.
- , , , , : A spinning slash that ends in a ground smash, stunning nearby foes.
- , , , , , : Slashes diagonally to release a powerful wave of air.
- , , , , , : Does three overhead diagonal slashes. The user follows it up with a horizontal slash before adjusting grip for another overhead slash to the right. Adjusts grip again for a final horizontal swipe.
- Dashing : Does a sliding diagonal slash.
- , : An aerial downward swing.
- Dive: Dashes back from incoming attacks.
- Switch Attack: A rising diagonal slash.
- Storm Rush: Does several quick slashes in a row followed by a diagonal swing at the end.
- Switch Counter: Counters by launching a wide sweeping slash.
- : Sends out a radial shockwave around the user, sending nearby enemies airborne.
- , : Smashes the nearest enemy down with the right-hand head of weapon, then hits them upward with the left-hand one.
- , , : Four overhead swings with one head, and a final heavier slash which stuns enemies.
- , , , : Two wide slashes, one to the left and another to the right.
- , , , , : A overhead swing which leads to the ground being smashed.
- , , , , , : Stabs the nearest enemy, smashes them twice on the ground, and swings the victim out.
- , , , , , : Three diagonal cuts. Takes weapon into one hand and swings it upwards. Uses other hand to bring the weapon downwards. Finishes with a horizontal swing.
- Dashing : Punches forward with user's right hand while skidding to a halt.
- , : A downward swing using weapon's right side edge.
- Shadow Sprint: Does a quick shoulder ram forward.
- Switch Attack: Jumps forward and performs a mighty right-to-left slash.
- : Left and right swings on both sides of saddle.
- , , , , , : Six alternating slashes done from left to right.
- Storm Rush: Does multiple short strikes that leave trails of wide slash marks against the target. Near the end of the attack, the user knocks all affected foes away.
- Switch Counter: Steps back and counters with an ascending slash.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|