Edward Teo is one of Koei's video game designers and a founding member of their Singapore branch. He attended Temasek Junior College and Nanyang Technological University for his education. After a short stint at ExxonMobil, he started out as a programmer for Koei in October 2002, eventually working his way to their main development team as a leading figure.
Now based in Kanagawa, Japan, Teo is responsible for motivating employees to produce high-quality results while bridging communications between Koei's studios around the world. Despite his managerial role, he continues to program new tools and assets to improve the company's workflow.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online - programmer
- Sangokushi Online - senior game designer
- Samurai Warriors 3~4 - lead game designer
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - lead game designer
- Attack on Titan - game designer
- Berserk Musou