Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Elephant Saddle (象鐙) allows players to ride the Nanman's favored mount, elephants. They are slow yet have a destructive stomp. It's also trickier to knock a person off of these mounts.
How to ObtainEdit
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Campaign of Nanman, Nanman; Ride an elephant into Zhuge Liang's camp.
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires:
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Battle of Nan Zhong, Without allowing any enemy officers into your main camp, rescue Wu Tugu, King Duosi, and King Mulu.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends: Showdown at Nan Zhong Legend Mode; defeat Xiahou Ba and Jia Kui. Destroy all the Destroyers within three minutes.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires: Found in the Nanzhong regions while upgrading items.
- Dynasty Warriors: Online: Random chance to appear in battle. Fight alongside the elephant for a set number of battles and then give it "submission remedy" to make it ridable.
- Dynasty Warriors 7: Purchase from the merchant when he appears in town.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: In Ambition Mode, clear 100 consecutive battles.
- Warriors Orochi 3: Fight in Battle of Hulao Gate in Chapter 3 with Achilles, Yukimura Sanada or Orochi in the main party. Earn 1,500 K.Os on Hard or Chaos to trigger the rare item report.
|This Dynasty Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|