The Elephant Saddle (象鐙, Zō Abumi, lit. Elephant Stirrup) allows players to ride the Nanman's favored mount, elephants. They are slow yet have a destructive stomp. It's also trickier to knock a person off of these mounts.
How to ObtainEdit
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Campaign of Nanman, Nanman; Ride an elephant into Zhuge Liang's camp.
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires:
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Battle of Nan Zhong, Without allowing any enemy officers into your main camp, rescue Wu Tugu, King Duosi, and King Mulu.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends: Showdown at Nan Zhong Legend Mode; defeat Xiahou Ba and Jia Kui. Destroy all the Destroyers within three minutes.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires: Found in the Nanzhong regions while upgrading items.
- Dynasty Warriors: Online: Random chance to appear in battle. Fight alongside the elephant for a set number of battles and then give it "submission remedy" to make it ridable.
- Dynasty Warriors 7: Purchase from the merchant when he appears in town.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: In Ambition Mode, clear 100 consecutive battles.
- Warriors Orochi 3: Fight in Battle of Hulao Gate in Chapter 3 with Achilles, Yukimura Sanada or Orochi in the main party. Earn 1,500 K.Os on Hard or Chaos to trigger the rare item report.
|This Dynasty Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|