|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Role in GameEdit
In contrast to her more mature siblings, Elise stands out for her cheerfulness and optimism. Not one to hold back emotions, she tends to act childish and juvenile to those around her. However, that does not mean Elise is ignorant of her surroundings as she is just as capable of assessing precarious situations when it counts.
See also: Elise/Quotes
- X: Elise forms a ball of electricity to shock enemies. A meter fills as she fights, and if the meter is full when she uses the move, it will put enemies into stun.
- Y, X: Elise uses Arcwind to create a small tornado in front of her.
- Y, Y, X: Elise uses Goetia to summon spikes of darkness around her, that she then causes to spin around her.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Elise uses Arcfire to summon a set of fireballs above her and shoots them. The fireballs them makes a fiery fence to burn enemies.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Elise uses Moonlight to fire four beams of light. The beams converge and the move can be aimed while this is happening.
- Y, Y, Y, Y ,Y, X: Elise uses Mjolnir to surround herself in a massive field of electricity shocking enemies around her.
- A: Elise summons pink orbs to bombard enemies with pink lasers. She then makes a magical explosion.
- A (Awakening): Elise uses her Freeze Staff to freeze enemies in front of her, then uses the Enfeeble staff weaken her enemies further before finishing off with Elise's Staff to fire a heart before making it explode on the enemies.
- A (Team Special): Elise brings enemies into the air and makes a fiery blast, then sparks lightning bolts, then makes a tornado, then showers light arrows, then summons a vortex that explodes.
Like Sakura and Lissa, Elise is a healer who gains the ability in Warriors to use the weapon that she normally only uses after promoting. What differentiates her from the other two is that she is the only one who is mounted and the only one who uses a magical weapon (in her case, a tome).
Her unique Crest boosts her Resistance by 10.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|