Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Goro Goro no Mi
Enel (エネル) is the false god of Skypiea. Years ago, he was born a normal human on Birka. When he ate the Goro Goro no Mi devil fruit, he gained the power of lightning. He destroyed his former land and overthrew the throne of Skypiea with his army of followers. His next goal was to build the Ark Maxim to reach a desert named Fairy Vearth.
He staged a brawl called the Survival Game to see who would follow him to Fairy Vearth. He destroyed Angel Island and planned to do the same to Skypiea. At the end of the Survival Game, Enel finds out he cannot kill the rubber Luffy and lost against him. He later moved to the Moon to rule absolute.
Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
Role in GamesEdit
Enel is a major antagonist in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 by fighting for Blackbeard. In the True Ending route, he can form a temporary alliance with Luffy's Coalition.
Enel has an extreme case of god complex and believes himself to be an all-powerful being who cannot be killed (the powers bestowed by his devil fruit further aid in this mentality). He never seems to care for anyone but himself.
- "I am god."
- "You cannot simply say you shall escape... I am your opponent. That will not be easy...!"
- "Now... Shall we begin the "festivities"?"
- "Prepare to receive my judgment, scoundrels."
- "Well then, shall we begin?"
- "This will now be the domain of god."
- "This land is now ruled by god."
- "Grovel before me, you powerless lambs!"
- "No matter how they struggle, can "humans" defeat "thunder"?"
- "Yahahaha... Run! Run! Run!"
- "Watch your tongue... I am god!"
- "Everyone should fear, worship and devote themselves to me...! I am omnipotent. I am god!"
- "There is nothing interesting about conquering territories."
- "Heaven belongs to me. Remember that!"
- "I am quite busy... Remove yourselves from my sight."
- "...How rude."
- "A woman warrior... I do not discriminate about who can challenge me."
- "Yahahahaha! Impossible!"
- "Yahahahaha! You intend...?! To defeat me...?!"
- "Yahahahahahahahaha! I am truly an unmatchable god!"
- "Those "acts of god" that have already convinced the universe that they cannot win, are mine!"
- "Death is the most terrifying things for a human... You should follow that instinct and ask god for mercy."
- "Fight... Run... It is too late for either!"
- "The idea of defeating me is outrageous!"
- "My power is unrivaled... that is why I am god!"
- "There is a "god" in this world... Me."
- "...People do not fear "god"... ""God" is "fear"."
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Swings and jabs several times with his bo staff, before raining down a single lightning bolt.
- , , , : Shoots a single beam of lighting upwards, which launches enemies into the air. He then follows the enemies into the air and releases two large lightning shocks. A full lightning meter increases the damage and reach.
- , , , , : Unleashes a flurry of forward jabs with his bo staff while moving forward, then shoots forward a straight beam of lightning out of the end of his staff. He then teleports to the end of where the beam hits and unleashes a lightning shock.
- , , , : No lightning meter: Summons an electrical bird that flies straight forward and damages enemies.
- Half lightning meter: Summons a tiger of lightning that leaps forward attacking enemies.
- Full lightning meter: Summons a large serpentine dragon of lightning that flies in a circular motion around Enel, spreading out further as he circles him, dealing great damage.
- , , , , : Jumps into the air and rains down a wide barrage of lightning strikes that persist.
- , , : Does several acrobatic jumps and flips that unleash lightning, before releasing a final shock.
- , , , : Holds his bo staff behind him and twirls is while he charges up. Finishes with a large lightning shock. This is one attack that fills his lightning meter.
- , , , , : Puts his hand up into the air and summons a barrage of lightning strikes around him, before unleashing a finishing strike. This move charges his lightning meter.
- : Level 1 Musou. Transforms into a large lightning raijin-type beast, and unleashes several large lightning strikes in front of him.
- : Level 2 Musou: Summons an extremely large sphere of pure lightning in the sky, and then proceeds to drop it onto the battlefield, covering a large area.
- R1 (Special Skill): Enel shoots a single electrical orb in front of him. If the orb hits an enemy, Enel will instantaneously teleport to that enemy and electrocute them.
Enel has a lightning meter that he can charge up, with different charge levels granting different effects in his attacks. Enel combines his staffplay with his lightning powers for fast and deadly strikes. His lightning abilities can cover a wide range of area and can be enhanced with his lightning meter. It is up to the player to manage his lightning meter effectively.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|