Fire Arrows (浄炎火矢, Jōen Hiya, lit. Cleansing Flame Fire Arrows) allow players to shoot flaming arrows that deal more damage against opponents. In some installments of the series, this item can even affect archery-based charge attacks. It's highly recommended to equip the Fire Arrows on characters skilled with bows such as Huang Zhong or Xiahou Yuan.
How to UnlockEdit
- Dynasty Warriors 3: Battle of Chi Bi; Wei Forces; Prevent the fire attack by defeating Zhou Yu.
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Unification of Jing; Wu Forces; Immediately defeat Zhou Xin before the all-out assault against the enemy begins.
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Xtreme Legends: Battle of Chang Sha; Legend Mode; Defeat Zhou Cang and Guan Ping.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Battle of Jie Ting; Shu Forces; Within three minutes after Xu Zhu's arrival, quickly defeat him and Sima Yi.
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends: Battle of Han Shui; Legend Mode; Stop Xu Huang from destroying the southern bridge leading to Wei's main camp.
|This Dynasty Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|