Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Shani Andras|
|Weight:||85.33 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| "Igelstellung" 75mm Multi-barrel Anti-Air CIWS|
"Armfeuer" 115mm Machine guns 2x
"Eckzahn" 88mm Railguns 2x
"Hresvelgr" Plasma induction cannon
"Nidhoggr" Heavy scythe
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X252 Forbidden Gundam is one of the Second Generation GAT-X series mobile suits developed by the Earth Federation. The Gundam was assigned to one of the Boosted Men/Biological CPU, Shani Andras to use against ORB'S forces and the rogue Archangel. Like the Blitz Gundam, it is part of the X200 series, carrying specialized equipment for specific tasks. Aside from its massive steel scythe, it is equipped with a large support back unit that can provide the unit with atmospheric flight capabilities and carries a couple of weapons which include linked railguns and a beam cannon. The Geschmidig Panzer shields mounted on the sides of the back unit have the ability to bend and curve incoming beam shots, rendering it invulnerable to energy-based attacks. Additionally, the beam-bending properties of the shields can be applied to Forbidden's own beam cannon, allowing it to bend and curve its blasts in any direction, their movements reminiscent of a snake.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three swings, followed by a 180 degree slash.
- : Fires a linked shot from its railguns. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Fires a "licking" beam shot from its beam cannon.
- , : Twirls its scythe in front of it, slightly above the head.
- , , : Pulls back and thrusts with its scythe. If it connects with an enemy mobile suit, the enemy will be impaled on its blade and is then tossed away violently.
- , , , : Fires a single shot from its beam cannon. Hold to control the beam shot, dragging and damaging enemy units along the way
- : Fires a single shot from its beam cannon. Uses the Geschmidig Panzer to guide its trajectory into flying into a spiraling pattern around it, sweeping enemies away in a large area.
- , , , , : Several swings from its scythe, ending in a straight overhead slash.
- , : Spins its scythe like a boomerang, quickly returning to its hand.
- : Spins with its scythe extending, catching enemies in a slashing vortex. Can move around during this attack.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Trans-Phase Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.