Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):|| Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
|Main Pilot(s):||Kira Yamato|
|Weight:||71.5 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| MA-M20 "Lupus" beam rifle|
MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber 2x
M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannon 2x
MMI-M15 "Xiphas" Rail Cannon 2x
MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS 2x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam (ZGMF-X10A フリーダムガンダム) is a top-secret prototype mobile suit developed by ZAFT. Stolen by the Clyne Faction and handed down to Kira Yamato, the Freedom became his personal mobile suit after the loss of the Strike. Based on data recorded from the GAT-X series, the Freedom utilizes most of the same technology used by the Earth Alliance's mobile suits such as Phase Shift armor and handheld beam weaponry.
The suit excels at long-range, armed with powerful ranged weapons such as wing-mounted plasma cannons and hip-mounted rail cannons which can be used together using the mobile suit's special Multi-Lock feature to take out several mobile suits in an overwhelming barrage of beam and shell-firing blasts. It also excels in speed with its special Hi-MAT wings, giving it excellent maneuverability and agility. Equipped with a revolutionary Neutron Jammer Canceller, the Freedom runs on nuclear energy despite the presence of Neutron Jammers, giving it a virtually infinite operating time while being able to use its daunting firepower repeatedly.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , , : Four slashes with a single beam saber, unsheathes its second beam saber for a rising slash and coming back down for a cross slash.
- Hold : Fires its plasma cannons.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can shoot up to five times:
- , : Twirls its beam sabers in their beam naginata configuration while rising in the air.
- , , : Tosses its beam rifles as the spin, suspended in the air before grabbing a hold of them and separating them for a sweeping slash.
- , , , : Strafes to the right, firing its plasma cannons to sweep up enemies.
- , , , , : Rises into the air with four quick beam shots from its beam rifle.
- , , , , , : Flies in a circle with its beam sabers extended before firing a quick blast from its plasma cannons. Draws in enemies.
- : Slashes up and down with its beam sabers several times before firing off shots from its rail cannons.
- Hold : Hi-MAT Full Burst. Fires all its weapons all at once in a barrage of concentrated beam energy and rapid-fire rail cannon fire.
- , , , , , : Fires three fanning shots with each press with the last one firing in a single direction.
- , : Fires its rail cannons.
- : Dashes forward with its beam sabers in naginata configuration extended horizontally for a bit before turning upside down and firing a shot from its plasma cannons.
In the fourth title, all mobile suits use a Burst Mode rather than passive special equipment.
- Multi Lock-on: Increases the probability of landing a Critical Hit when shot-based attacks land.