|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny|
|Main Pilot(s):||Stella Loussier|
|Weight:||69.85 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS|
MMI-GAU1717 12.5mm CIWS
MA-M941 "Vajra" Beam saber 2x
MA-BAR71XE High-energy Beam rifle
MA-81R Beam assault cannon 2x
MR-Q17X "Griffon 2" Beam blade 2x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam is one of the three Second Stage Series Gundams developed by ZAFT. All three units were stolen during Phantom Pain's invasion of Armory One, the Gaia falling into the hands of one of their ace pilots and Extended, Stella Loussier. The Gaia Gundam is a predominately ground-based mobile suit that excels in close-range combat. In MA Mode, it takes on the form of a quadruped, similar to that of a hunting dog. The wings on its back are actually large blades equipped with beam emitters that can produce a secondary beam blade. The wings are also equipped with thrusters to not only increase the mobile suit's speed, but the blades' cutting power as well.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three beam saber slashes, followed by a tackle in its MA form.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Transforms into MA mode and fires a linked shot from its beam cannons.
- , : Transforms into MA mode and kicks with its hind legs.
- , , : Transforms into MA Mode and pounces. If it connects with an enemy mobile suit, it will pin them down, viciously "biting" them before jumping into the air and blasting them with a linked shot from its beam cannons.
- , , , : Tosses its beam saber like a boomerang, then transforms into MA Mode and fetches it in midair before crashing back to the ground.
- : Transforms into MA Mode with its blades extended and thrusters active, ramming and slashing into enemies in the way.
- , , , , : Weaves left and right in MA Mode with its beam blades active, then firing a linked shot from its beam cannons
- , : Barrels forward.
- , : Transforms into MA Mode.
- , , : Fires a shot from its beam rifle.
- : Dog-paddles in the air, firing repeatedly with its beam cannons.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Deuterion Engine: Gradually restores HP.