Gold Rush (百段, Hyakudan) is the second available horse in the Speed type category for horses. It was the beloved steed of Ranmaru's older brother, Nagayoshi Mori. It was given its name after it crossed the distance from his castle's steps to a gold mine in 100 steps. Iemitsu Tokugawa declared it as the land's greatest horse and praised Nagayoshi's horsemanship.
How to UnlockEdit
- Samurai Warriors 2: Purchase at the shop for 1,800 gold.
- Samurai Warriors 2: Empires:
- Samurai Warriors 3: Saddle randomly appears as a treasure during stages.
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles: Buy at the shop for 4,000 gold.
- Kessen III: Purchase at the shop for 4,400 gold during chapters 2, 4, and 5. An army's movement will moderately increase if the leader rides this horse.
|This Samurai Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Battlefield Items • Defensive Equipment • Solar Gem • Moon Stone • Power Bracer • Himiko's Rune • Vixen Tail • Tengu Sandals • Hare Greaves • Kappa Amulet • Wind Gloves • Cloak of Night • Demon Staff • Serpent Bracer|
|Chestnut • Mochizuki • Kohibari • Red Wood • Stone Hoof • Phantom Gray • Hell Shade • Ink Stone • Ashen Wind • Gold Rush • Ebony Wing • Pale Cloud • Matsukaze • Persian Mare • Moon Child • Bear Saddle|
|Saddle • Horse Armor • Warrior's Tale • Battle Drum • Gold Incense • War Rations • Guiding Doll • Healing Balm • Hachiman Bell • Lantern • Element Rune • Ninja Suit • The Kage Scroll • War Baton • Book of Healing • Shield Wall • Golden Rune • Book of Five Elements • Orbs • Ten Precious Swords|