|XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell|
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam Wing|
|Main Pilot(s):||Duo Maxwell|
|Weapon(s):|| Twin Beam Scythe|
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3|
XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell is an After Colony Mobile Suit designed by the Gundam scientists. As the successor to the original Gundam Deathscythe, the Twin Beam Scythe is a two bladed version of the original's. Its two Buster Shields have a coffin-like motif which can also be detached. It also wields a Hyper Jammer that will cause enemy radar to go on the fritz, making it harder to target.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3Edit
- : Fires its vulcan cannons at enemies. Can be done up to three times.
- , : Shoots a Shield Buster out to stab and explode on contact with enemies.
- , , : Stabs its scythe forward, then throws an enemy.
- , , , : Does a long wide slash.
- , , , , : Does a flying uppercut slash.
- , , , , , : Spins its scythe above itself then finishes by swinging the blade down.
- , , , , , : Does a diagonal downward slash, then a slash to the right, then a diagonal upward slash, then a diagonal down-right slash, then a kick, then finishes with a final slash.
- : Gundam Deathscythe Hell dashes through, cutting enemies in a single but powerful slash. The damage will get higher when the SP level increases.
- Combination : Gundam Deathscythe Hell dashes forward while constantly swinging its scythe left and right.
- CPU-only SP:
- (Boost Attack):
- , , , :
- , : Does a spinning kick.
- Aerial : Dives down quickly, then flicks an enemy up with the scythe.
In the third title, players can unlock a unique ability for Wing Gundam Zero with the following special requirements.
- Hyper Jammer - Increases duration of Hyper Jammer effect.