Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hiroshi Kataoka (片岡 宏, Kataoka Hiroshi) is a Japanese video game developer. He used to work at Sega before entering Koei sometime in the late nineties. Kataoka currently works for the Omega Force brand and has worked on many projects beside Hisashi Koinuma.
His key motto for his role as director appears to be delivering a satisfying narrative that fans can enjoy. Kataoka often stresses the importance of exploring a character's motivations and actions for every scenario he directs. His favorite scene in the Fist of the North Star series is the moment when Kenshiro's memories are restored and he calls Bat his younger brother.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Ishin no Arashi - programmer (for console ports)
- Kessen ~ Kessen II - acting director, movie drama director
- Kessen III - localization staff, scenario cooperation
- Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends - programming
- Samurai Warriors ~ Samurai Warriors 2 (Xtreme Legends, Empires) - main programmer
- Samurai Warriors: Katana, Samurai Warriors Chronicle titles, Sengoku Musou Shoot - director
- Crimson Sea - movie & drama director
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 - programmer
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - director