Hiroshi Oshima (大島 宏, Oshima Hiroshi) is a CG artist affiliated with Tecmo Koei Singapore. After joining the company's main branch in 1999, he transferred to his current post some time in 2007 and became a leading figure there from then on. Oshima graduated from Tama Art University with an emphasis on oil painting.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Dynasty Warriors 4~6 - CG designer and character modeler
- Samurai Warriors - CG designer
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power - graphic designer
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - graphic designer
- Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War - character modeler
- Jolly Wood