Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hiroshi Oshima (大島 宏, Oshima Hiroshi) is a CG artist affiliated with Tecmo Koei Singapore. After joining the company's main branch in 1999, he transferred to his current post some time in 2007 and became a leading figure there from then on. Oshima graduated from Tama Art University with an emphasis on oil painting.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Dynasty Warriors 4~6 - CG designer and character modeler
- Samurai Warriors - CG designer
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power - graphic designer
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - graphic designer
- Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War - character modeler