History Mode is one of the new modes that was created for Fire Emblem Warriors.
In this mode, the player relives various battles from previous games in the Fire Emblem series. The player will be seen on a map with a main Lord, with sprites taken from Awakening and Fates. There are various enemies spread throughout the board, some of which will block other enemies, requiring other battles to take place as well. These battles each have a theme, similar to battles in Adventure Mode from Hyrule Warriors.
- Targeted Elimination (Defeat certain captains to unlock the enemy fort).
- Ally Rescue (Save allies to unlock the enemy fort)
- Fort Siege (Capture specific forts to unlock the enemy fort)
- Fort Defense (Defeat certain captains and keep forts under control to unlock enemy fort)
- Pincer Escape (Similar to Targeted elimination, but facing two armies)
- Shadow Elimination (Defeat Mages and Shadow Clones to unlock Enemy fort)
- Rendezvous Disruption (Similar to Targeted Elimination, but if specific units meat up with Captains, they'll be strengthened)
- Recruitment Battle (An NPC must be escorted to recruit Rouge forces. These forces must be defeated or recruited to unlock enemy fort)
- Arena (The player must face a series of increasingly difficult battles. They must survive three in order to get out earliest)
- Timed Onslaught (The player must defeat as many enemies as possible within the time limit)
- Timed Attack (The player must defeat a certain amount of enemies within the time limit)
- Gold Rush (Similar to Timed Onslaught, but gold is more common)
- Villager Rescue (The player must rescue villagers. Any who are rescued then become a different fighting class. After this, the enemy fort can be accessed)
Battles have rewards, with some having additional rewards that require the player to complete the battle with an S-Rank. Additionally, some levels have two of Anna's Mementos.
The player must defeat a specific enemy to clear the map.
Completing the first two maps will unlock Female Robin and Male Corrin costumes, respectively. Clearing the third map unlocks Exalted Falchion's scroll, and clearing the last two maps unlocks Lyndis and Celica.
List of MapsEdit
- Invisible Ties from Fire Emblem Awakening (Unlocked by completing Chapter 5)
- The Path is Yours from Fire Emblem Fates (Unlocked by completing Chapter 13)
- The Dark Pontifex from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (Unlocked by completing Chapter 15)
- Noble Lady of Caelin from Fire Emblem (Unlocked by completing Endgame)
- Together to the End from Fire Emblem Gaiden (Unlocked by completing Endgame)
- Hero Challenge
Fire Emblem Fates DLCEdit
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon DLCEdit
Upon completing the map, Outrealm Portals will appear on the map. Upon meeting special requirements (defeating the boss, defeating the boss with an S Rank, clearing all battles, and clearing all battles with an S-Rank), as well as advancing far enough in story mode, characters from across the games will appear. These will offer high leveled missions that grant the player great rewards, including scrolls and opus that will increase the Personal Weapons' power.
The conversations of these distortions are modified conversations from previous Fire Emblem games, including games that aren't featured in the game, such as the Tellius games.
Throughout the History mode maps, the scenarios retell the previous Fire Emblem stories. However, some characters are replaced for either not appearing in Warriors or randomly.
|The Dark Pontifex||Bantu||Male Robin||Both have a connection with Dragons and Robin could support Tiki, thus having a connection.|
|The Dark Pontifex||Gotoh||Leo||Both are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Magic.|
|Noble Lady of Caelin||Eliwood||Marth||Both are the peaceful Lord archetype|
|Noble Lady of Caelin||Hector||Chrom||Both are the martial Lord Archetype|
|Noble Lady of Caelin||The Tactician||Male Robin||Both are tacticians that represent the player in their original games.|
|Noble Lady of Caelin||Bauker||Validar|
|Noble Lady of Caelin||Florina||Caeda||Both are Pegasus Knights dedicated to the Lord they follow.|
|Together to the End||Alm||Rowan and Lianna|
|Together to the End||Jedah||Validar||Both lead cults dedicated to an Evil Dragon|
|Together to the End||Marla and Hestia||Iago and Gharnef||Are dedicated to their Masters: Duma, Garon, and Medeus|
|Together to the End||Duma||Darios||Are connected to dragons and used to be kind until they got corrupted.|
|Grief||Mikoto||Camilla||Both display a motherly instinct towards Corrin.|
|Grief||Takumi||Leo||Both are the younger brothers of Corrin, whom have a slight resentment. Leo has a closer bond to Camilla than Takumi.|
|Grief||Arete||Female Corrin||Both share a close bond with Azura, but are controlled by evil Dragons.|
|Land of Gods||Izana||Caeda||Both are Nobles respected by their people. Izana's quirky traits are replaced with Caeda's perfect traits.|
|Land of Gods||Hinata||Niles||Are the retainer of the younger prince from their side.|
|Land of Gods||Zola||Validar||Crafty Dark Mages who rely on trickery to obtain their goals.|
|Cold Reception||Elise||Lissa||Both are peppy, kind-hearted healers.|
|Cold Reception||Silas||Leo||Both are horseback riders whom often act as a voice of reason.|
|Cold Reception||Odin||Owain||The same person under a different name.|
|Cold Reception||Felicia||Sakura||Pink-haired girls who go against their families for Corrin and have to fight them.|
Leaders whom have negative views towards Nohr's royals. May also be referencing his affiliation with a different Nohrian rebellion.
|A Brush in the Teeth||Julian||Niles||Theives who turn to the good side.|
|A Brush in the Teeth||Lena||Sakura||Good hearted clerics who are also priestesses.|
|A Brush in the Teeth||Hyman||Validar|
|Princess Minerva||Maria||Lissa||Clerics who have a deep love for their older siblings.|
Throughout both Story and History Mode, Anna can be visited during battles to unlock mementos (similar to the Gold Skullutas in Hyrule Warriors). Obtaining Mementos adds pieces towards in-game illustrations. If all the pieces of an illustration are collected, an incredibly high leveled mission is obtained. These missions are the story of the maps compressed into one battle, with Anna and her sisters joining the enemy. The DLC Mission takes elements from the three maps that are released.
Clearing any of these battles will instantly unlock Anna.
Each mission also limits the characters that can be used. Note that all missions limit the characters used until the mission is cleared at an S-Rank. Rowan, Lianna, and Anna can be used on all of them.
- Warriors Against Fate: Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Lissa, Frederick, and Cordelia
- The Path is Yours: Corrin
- Fight of the Hero King: Marth, Caeda, Robin, and Leo
- Distant Light: Chrom and Robin
- Within the Heart: All characters except Celica
- A Burdened Heart: Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, Xander, Camilla, Leo, and Elise.
- Shadow Dragon DLC map: Tiki, Lyn, and Celica.
Anna's Challenges Illustrations
|The following are the various Memento Illustrations needed to unlock Anna's battles.|