|Original IP:|| |
Dead or Alive
150 cm (4'11")
45 kg (99 lbs)
High school student
Honoka Fu Martial Arts
|Voice Actor:|| |
Honoka (ほのか) is a character from the Dead or Alive series who debuted in Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. Honoka has been pampered by her grandmother all her life. She has an extreme interest in fighting, and the innate ability to remember and perfectly replicate any fighting technique that she has seen once. Presumably against her grandmother's wishes, she enters the fighting ring to enjoy her secret talent.
She appears as a playable character in Warriors All-Stars.
Role in GameEdit
Nonaka was careful to make the exposition for other continuities sound as interesting as possible. She hopes everyone enjoys the dream game.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Honoka runs and punches left.
- , : Honoka punches upward.
- , , : Honoka hops forward.
- , , , : Honoka throws herself forward.
- , , , , : Honoka punches the enemy up into the air, then grabs and slams them on the ground.
- , , , , , : Honoka powers her fist up with fire and punches forward.
- , , , , , :Honoka does a few punches, then a kick. She then keeps punching and ends with a hop forward punch.
- Dashing : Honoka kicks forward.
- , : Honoka slams her body on the ground.
- , : She kicks once and then falls down.
- Hero Skill
- Special Skill☆Jyanken: randomly selects an attack. Bashes enemies with the result. Special Skill☆Jyanken Bah restores ally health and has her throw a fireball to blow enemies away.
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.