|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Role in GameEdit
During the story's events, he is hired by Gristonne's king Oskar to stir up an all out war between Nohr and Hoshido. He has also kidnapped and brainwashed Corrin. When confronting the Aytolis Coalition, he reveals he has Ryoma and Xander under his mind control and sicks the two and Corrin onto them. Despite a brutal fight, the royals and Corrin are freed, and Iago begs for mercy. He flees, never to again trouble the Aytolis forces.
Iago is very cruel and manipulative, and is not afraid to use any means to attain what he wants. He also revels in the agony of others and believes his intelligence is unmatched.
However beneath this sadistic veneer, Iago hides a cowardly personality and will always pleads for his life when the tide turns against him.
- "I hope you die painfully!"
- "You will all suffer the same fate!"
- "Leave this to me."
- "So your plan is to kill me. Bravo."
- "Unacceptable. I will teach you the true meaning of misery."
- "Well? What do you think?"
- "Behold the genius of my plan!"
- "You die here."
- "I hate to say I told you so, but..."
- "I've failed..."
- "Ooh, such insolence..."
- "Yes...sink into the depths of despair..."
- "Obstructing me? The nerve!"
- "You'd turn your blade a little old tactician like me? How cowardly."
- "Ugh...I can't die like a common grunt!"