Shapur (half-brother, deceased)
Wolf fang fists
Isfan (イスファーン) is a secondary character from The Heroic Legend of Arslan and a playable character in Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. When he was a child, his step-mother learned of his father's affair and angrily left him and his mother to die in the snowy mountains. They were protected by a pack of wolves, leading to Isfan being known as "the man raised by wolves" within the military. Together with Tus and Zaravant, he joins Arslan's forces at Peshawar Castle.
Serious and strict, Isfan is a talented warrior. He has a wild streak within him from the lessons he learned from the wolves, adopting a ruthless if efficient fighting style and a pack mentality. Isfan continues to treat wolves kindly in gratitude to them.
Though his step-mother was cruel to him, Isfan dearly loved Shapur. His brother treated him well once Isfan and his mother returned to Pars, disregarding the fourteen year gap between them. A great deal of his military conduct is spent mimicking his idol. He holds a grudge against Gieve for killing Shapur, even if he knows it was done as an act of mercy.
- See also: Isfan/Quotes
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- Power Weapon Art
- : Isfan does a double palm push.
- , : Isfan does a hard palm push that knocks enemies into the air.
- , , , : Isfan swings his hands in front of him like wolf claws, then does a kick, then does a thrusting punch.
- , , , , : Isfan does an upward palm thrust, knocking enemies into the air. He then jumps after the airborne enemy and slams him/her two times into the ground.
- , , , , , : Isfan does a sweeping kick, then a jumping spin kick, then thrusts his left hand at enemies
- , , , , , : Isfan jumps forward doing three hand pushes.
- R1: Isfan dashes forward ramming enemies, then swings his right hand up.
- : Isfan dashes to the nearest enemy, kicks him/her into the air, then does a series of dash attacks on the target, then grabs him/her by the face and slams the enemy down, causing shockwaves.
- Fire Weapon Art
- , , : Isfan swings his hand down like a claw, then swings his hands part as if slashing wolf claws.
- , , , , : Isfan jumps into the air attacking enemies, then slams the ground hard.