|Series Appearance(s):|| Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack|
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
|Main Pilot(s):|| Kayra Su|
|Weapon(s):|| Vulcan pod system|
Shield with built in missile launcher x2
Hand grenade x3
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2|
RGM-89 Jegan (RGM-89 ジェガン) is a Mobile Suit invented by the Earth Federation. Borrowing elements found within the GM and Nemo, the Jegan is a high powered Mobile Suit with efficient fuel usage. Jegan combines the best of both units and is modeled with several weaponry found for Gundam MK II units. Although it mainly saw action to counter Char's rebellion, the Federation continued to use it as a guardian for their forces for at least thirty years. By the time of Seabook's introduction, it's considered a durable antique finally rendered inferior against Mobile Suits in the Crossbone Vanguard.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2Edit
All of the Jegan's actions behave in a manner similar to Gundam MK II.
- : Shoots from beam rifle.
- , : Cut to the right followed by a spinning kick.
- , , : Pierces forward with saber.
- , , , : Slashes with both sabers at once.
- , , , : Three left and right slashes before it finishes with a hopping slash.
- : Shoots from missile launcher with two shots.
- Combination : Same as ground .
Jegan can cancel its C2~C4 into a Boost Attack.
Pilots may learn the following skills when using this Mobile Suit.
- Leadership - Allies' offensive capabilities increase.
- Customize - Boosts capabilities of temporary items found in the field.
- Small Giant - Strengths increase when fighting enormous foes (Mobile Armors).
- Charisma - Earned amount of friendship increases during battle.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3Edit
Gains a few new additions based on previous moveset.
- , , , : Left and slashes from saber.
- , : Three quick shots from rifle.
- Aerial : Fires rifle downwards in a fan shaped spread.
Jegan can cancel its C2~C4 and dashing Charge into a Boost Attack.
The following section is for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.
How to obtain License: Not needed.
How to unlock permission to obtain Part 4s: Befriend Seabook and Cecily to at least an "Affinity" level and read the Terminal message, Cosmo Babylonia. Join their cause and finish all three of their related Friendship Missions. Read their final Terminal message to unlock permission to gain Part 4s.
- Those Who Disturb the Skies 3
An alternate method to unlock permission for Part 4s for either MS is to finish the Power of Bonds mission. This requires a pilot to be friends with at least 40 other characters.
- Power of Bonds
- Difficulty: 8/8 (Hard Only)
- Location: Space
- Limitation: One player only
- Ally/Allies -
- Enemy/Enemies -